Åwªï¨Ó¨ì °]¹Îªk¤H¥x¥_¥«¤E³¹¼Æ¾Ç±Ð¨|°òª÷·|
­º­¶Home ·s»D°ÏNews °Q½×°ÏForum ÀɮפU¸üDownloads
­«­n¤½§i

2023 ¿D¬wAMC¼Æ¾Ç¯à¤OÀË©w

2023-2024¦~°ê»Ú¤¤¤p¾Ç¼Æ¾Ç¯à¤OÀË´ú(IMAS)

2024¤p¾Ç¼Æ¾Ç¥@¬ÉÁܽÐÁÉ(PMWC 2024¡A­»´ä)»P2024°ê»Ú¤p¾Ç¼Æ¾ÇÄvÁÉ(InIMC 2024¡A¦L«×Lucknow¥«)

2024«C¤Ö¦~¼Æ¾Ç°ê»Ú«°¥«ÁܽÐÁÉ(InIMC 2024¡A¦L«×Lucknow¥«))

²Ä20©¡°ê»Ú¤p¾Ç¼Æ¾Ç¤Î¦ÛµM¬ì¾Ç¶øªL¤Ç¨È (20th IMSO)¼Æ¾Ç²Õ

²Ä20©¡°ê»Ú¤p¾Ç¼Æ¾Ç¤Î¦ÛµM¬ì¾Ç¶øªL¤Ç¨È (20th IMSO)¦ÛµM¬ì¾Ç²Õ

2019°ê»Ú«C¤Ö¦~¼Æ¾Ç¶øªL¤Ç¨È (ITMO 2019¡A¦L«× Lucknow¥«)

¾ú¥v¤½§i

¿D¬wAMC¼Æ¾Ç¯à¤OÀË©w

2022 ¿D¬wAMC¼Æ¾Ç¯à¤OÀË©w

2021 ¿D¬wAMC

°ê»Ú¤¤¤p¾Ç¼Æ¾Ç¯à¤OÀË´ú(IMAS)

IMAS 2022

IMAS 2021

¤p¾Ç¼Æ¾ÇÄvÁÉ

¤p¾Ç¼Æ¾Ç¥@¬ÉÁܽÐÁÉ»P°ê»Ú¤p¾Ç¼Æ¾ÇÄvÁÉ

PMWC 2023»PBIMC 2023

PMWC 2022»PIIMC 2022

°ê»Ú¤p¾Ç¼Æ¾Ç¤Î¦ÛµM¬ì¾Ç¶øªL¤Ç¨È(IMSO)

19th IMSO

18th IMSO

¤¤¾Ç¼Æ¾ÇÄvÁÉ

«C¤Ö¦~¼Æ¾Ç°ê»Ú«°¥«ÁܽÐÁÉ

BIMC 2023

IIMC 2022

°ê»Ú«C¤Ö¦~¼Æ¾Ç¶øªL¤Ç¨È(ITMO )

ITMO 2017

ITMO 2015

°ê»Ú«C¤Ö¦~¼Æ¾Ç®a·|ij(IYMC )

IYMC 2022

IYMC 2016

¶V«nªe¤º¼Æ¾ÇÁܽÐÁÉ(HOMC )

HOMC 2019

±ý¬d¸ß¨ä¾l¾ú¥v¤½§i¡A¥i§Q¥Î­º­¶¥k°¼¤§ÃöÁä¦r·j´M¥\¯à
¥Ø«e¨Ã¥¼¦³³Ì·s·s»D¡I
¥D¿ï³æ
· ¦^­º­¶
· ·s»D°Ï
· °Q½×°Ï
· ÀɮפU¸üDownloads
· ºô¯¸³sµ²
· ¹q¤l¬ÛÁ¡
· ¹Ù¦ñºô¯¸
· ºëµØ¤å³¹
µn¤J

±b¸¹

±K½X

¿ò¥¢±K½X¶Ü¡H

©|¥¼¦³±b¸¹¶Ü¡H
¦ó¤£°¨¤Wµù¥U¡H
/  °Q½×°Ï¥D­¶10
   /  °Ñ¥[¤¤¾Ç¼Æ¾ÇÄvÁɪº·P·Q»P«Øij
      /  °Ñ¥[ IYMC ·P¨¥
­­·|­û
¨ì ( 1 | 2 ¤U­¶ )
µo¥¬ªÌ¤º®e¦C
®]¤å¥ý

µù¥U¤é: 2002-07-30
µoªí¼Æ: 1094

°Ñ¥[ IYMC ·P¨¥

I am Chiu, Yu-Cheng, an 8th grade student from Washington High School. I attended the 5th International Young Mathematicians¡¦ Convention(IYMC), held in Lucknow, India, from November 30th to December 6th. I had an unforgettable experience when attending this activity.
This is my fifth time to attend this kind of International mathematics competition. During the competition, there were many different kinds of contests, such as relay rounds, math quizzes, individual contests, team contests and math fairs. I like the math quiz best. In the math quiz, every team had to compete in the first round with twenty-five questions. After answering all twenty-five questions right, the team could get into the second round. Because of our team¡¦s hard work, we advanced to the second round. In the second round, every team needed to compete with each other on the stage at the same time. If the team gave the right answer first, they got the points. And vice versa. In this round, we lost ten points because one of the teammates was so nervous that he answered with Chinese instead of English. Hence, we got fourth place. This was a great experience for every one of us.
I think IYMC is quite different from other international mathematics competitions. The reasons why I think it is a special competition are as follows. First, IYMC delivered a lot of speeches about the importance of unity and peace besides competitions. By holding this mathematicians¡¦ convention, they hoped that young students from different countries could work together and save the Earth. Second, it gave us a good opportunity to practice our English. For example, there was an activity called ¡§ the culture night¡¨. We talked, chatted, and communicated in English happily. We exchanged gifts with each other and learned the different cultures from the contestants from other countries. I realized that many contestants came from different countries. The team that lived next to us was from Philippines.We played games with the Philippines and had a great time on that night. Third, it was a good place to make friends with other contestants. Because every one of us is interested in mathematics, to become friends will be easier for us when we have the same hobby. Also, I could broaden my horizons. This Convention provided me a good chance to learn more and develop a global perspective. There was only one thing I was not satisfied with. I hope that our government can put more efforts on education, and support and encourage students to attend such international activities. Like the contestants from Philippines, their country fully supported them and even hired a good teacher to give them good training. They were well-prepared that they did well on the individual contests and team contests. Another example is that the number of students each country sent to attend this activity. Unlike other countries sending a lot of students to this activity, we only had six students to participate in IYMC. Now,Chiuchang Mathematics Education Foundation has been helping Taiwan students who are going to attend international competitions. I hope our government can also give us more support.
Before we returned to Taiwan, we had a one-day trip in Delhi. We had a delicious lunch at a great hotel at local. We were asked to have a security check before we went into the hotel. While our parents were enjoying shopping, buying scarves, we children were having a wonderful meal. It was the best meal we had in India. In the afternoon, we went to Swaminarayan Akshardham, an enormous and glorious Buddhism temple in India. I was so amazed that it was not financed by Indian government but by one monk. There was a big contrast in India. We could see luxurious and beautiful buildings such as Delhi airport, school CMS, and etc.., but there were a lot of slums in the Indian society, too.
After attending this Convention, I learned a lot that couldn¡¦t be taught at school. What I learned contained not only mathematics but also different cultures, peace and friendship development. This was a great experience for the attendants, and I really appreciated to have the chance to attend IYMC. The contest was important, but other experience was far more educational to me. I realized that it was important to understand and appreciate different cultures and maintain a good relationship with people. All in all, it was a unforgettable experience and precious trip for me.

»O¤¤¥«µØ²±¹y¤¤¾Ç ªô¬êÑL

2012-12-28 01:08­Ó¤H¸ê®Æ¶Ç°e Email µ¹ ®]¤å¥ý
®]¤å¥ý

Re: °Ñ¥[ IYMC ·P¨¥

¦L«×¤§¦æ-¤j¶}²´¬É¡C
±oª¾¥i³y³X¦L«×¡A¤ß¤¤ÊØÊפ£¦w¡A¬J´Á«Ý¤S©È¨ü¶Ë®`¡C¤j¹Ù¨à11/30¤U¤È¥Xµo¦ÜµØ¯è²Ä¤@¯è·H¶°¦X¡AµØ¯èªA°È¥xÂ\­Ó¤j¯QÀs»¡¤j·|¥D®u®]¤å¥ý¦Ñ®v¤£¯à«e©¹¦L«×¡A¥Ñ©ó·í¦a¦³³W©w¤G­Ó¤ë¤º¤£¯à¥X¤J¹Ò¤G¦¸¥H¤W¡A¦Ñ®v»°ºò¿ì­»´ä¸¨¦añ¡AµØ¯èªÅªA­û«h¶Ê«P§Ú­Ì¶i¤Jµn¾÷ªù¡C¤U¤È4ÂI¦h­¸¾÷§Y±N°_­¸¡A§Ú­Ì¨³³tµn¤W­¸¾÷¡A¤£¤[¡A¦Ñ®v¤]¤Î®É»°¨ì¡Aµy¦­ªº¯QÀs¡A©¯¦n¥u¬OµêÅå¤@³õ¡C§Ú­Ì¨ì­»´ä¤§«á¡Aµ¥«Ý¤ù¨è´NÂà¾÷¦Ü·s¼w¨½¡A¤@©è¹F·í¦a¡A¨º®É¤w¸g¥b©]¡A¦ý¬O¾÷³õ¥~¨Ì¿O¤õ³q©ú¡A¤H¦æ¹D¤W³£ÁÙ¬O¤H¤s¤H®ü¡A§ÚÅå³Y©ó³o­Ó¤£©]«°ªº¬üÄR¡A¸m¨­©ó¨ä¤¤ªº§Ú¬Æ¦Ü¤]§Ñ¤F®É¶¡¤w¨º»ò±ß¤F¡I­è¤U­¸¾÷ªº§Ú©M¨º¸s¦L«×¤H¤@¼Ëªººë¯«¦Ê­¿¡A¤ß¤¤¥Rº¡¤FµL­­ªº´Á«Ý¡I¸g±`¥X¹Cªº¤H³£·|ª¾¹D¡A©è¹F¤@­Ó·sªº¦a¤è®É¡A²Ä¤@¥ó¨Æ±¡´N¬O·fµÛ¤Ú¤h«e©¹¤Uºfªº¶º©±©Î®ÈÀ]¡A¨ø¤U¤@¨­­«­«ªº¦æ§õ¡A§Ú­Ì¤]¤£¨Ò¥~¡A¹L¹Ò®ÈÀ]¬£¤F¤T³¡Ãþ¦üMarch¯ëªº¤p¨®¡A¦æ§õ³q³q¥Î®{¤â¤è¦¡·h¤W¤Ú¤hªº¨®³»±Æ¦n¡A¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì¤@ª½±j½Õ­n§â¦æ§õ¥Î÷¤l©T©w¦í¦æ§õ¡A¥H§KÅý¥¦¦b¦æ¶i¤¤·Æ¸¨¡A³Ì«á¤u§@¤H­û¤]»P§Ú­Ì¹F¦¨¨óij¡C¦æ¶i¤¤¡A¦ñÀH§Ú­Ìªº¬O¨T¨®©I¼S¦Ó¹LªºÁn­µ¡A¦Ó¦b³oÁn­µ¤¤¦ü¥GÁÙ±aÂI§nÂøÁn¡A¦]¬°¦b¦L«×ªº¤H­Ì«D±`³ßÅw¨Ï¥Î¨T¨®ªº³â¥z¡A¨Ï¥Î²v¥i»¡°ª¹F¦Ê¤À¤§¦Ê¡A¤@¦ý«e¤è¨T¨®¾×¨ì¸ô¡A¤£ºÞ®É¶¡¦h»ò±ß¡A³â¥z³£·|¥Î¤Oªº«ö¤U¥h¡A³o¤@ÂIÅý§Ú·P¨ì«D±`Åå©_¡A¤£¹LÅ¥¤F¨º»ò¦h¤Ñªº³â¥zÁn¡A½T¹ê¤£¤ÓµÎªA¡C¦^¥xÆW«á¡A¨«¦b¸ô¤W¤£½×ÃM¨®©Î§¤¨®Á`·Pı¤Ö¤FÂI¤°»ò¡A¤£ª¾¤£Ä±¤¤§Ú¦ü¥G¤w²ßºD¦L«×°¨¸ô¤Wªº³â¥zÁn¡I³o¬OÂ÷¶}¥x¥_-©è¹Fªº¦L«×²Ä¤@­Ó½ì¨Æ¡C¹j¤Ñ¡A¤@¤j²M¦­¥Î§¹¦­À\¤SÂà°ê¤º¯Z¾÷¦Ü¡]¢Úucknow¡^¡A¨ì¦L«×¾÷³õ¯u¬O¤@Ãö±µµÛ¤@Ãö¡A­«­«Ãö¥d¡C¦L«×¤§¦æ¨ä¹ê¨Ã¨S¦³¤j®a·Q¹³ªº®t («üÀô¹Ò½Ã¥Íªº³¡¥÷)¡A¦Y¡B¦í³£¦bCMS¾Ç®Õ¡C·í¤Ñ¦b¡]¢Úucknow¡^¾÷³õCMS³Ð¿ì¤H¥Ì¦a±a»âCMS®Õªø¤Î³\¦h®vªø¡B¾Ç¥Í­Ì¨Ó¾÷³õ¼ö±¡ªï±µ§Ú­Ì¡A¤]·Ç³Æ¤FÂײ±ªºTea time´Ú«Ý¡A±µµÛ´N¨Ó¨ì¤FCMS®Õ°Ïªù¤f¡AÁ|¦æ¤FÅwªï»ö¦¡¡A´¿¤¸¶ý¶ý±a»âµÛ¦Ò¥Í­Ì¨ì³ø¨ì°Ï¡A»â¨úÃѧOÃҤΤj·|¬ö©À«~¡A³Ì«á¡A¤~§â¦æÅn©ñ¦Ü¾Ç®Õ±JªÙ¸Ì¡C
CMS¬O¥þ¥@¬É³Ì¤jªº»X¯S±ô§Q¾Ç®Õ¡A¬ù¦³45000¦W¾Ç¥Í¡A¥´¯}ª÷¤ó¥@¬É¬ö¿ý¡A¸Ó®Õ²{¦³2500¦h¦W±Ð®v¡A20¦h©Ò¤À®Õ¥H¤Î1000¦h¶¡±Ð«Ç¡A¾Ú³ø¾É¡A¨C¦~¬ù¦³30¦h³õ¤ñÁɬ¡°Ê¦bCMSÁ|¿ì¡C
²Ä¤G¤Ñ¡A¦Ò¥Í­Ì´N¥ÑCMS¤j­ô­ô¤j©j©j­Ì±a»â¡A±µ¨ü·í¦aªº¤å¤Æ¬~§¡CÀH¦æªº»â¶¤¤Î®aªø´N¸òµÛ®Õ¤è©Û«Ý¤G³¡¥æ³q¨®¦ÜÀ³¦³ºÉ¦³ªºShopping mallÁʪ«¡A¨ì¹F¥Øªº¦a¤@¬Ýªº½T¯u¬O¦³°÷¤j¡A¤J³õ»Ý10¤¸¿c¤ñ¡A¤H¼é·½·½¤£µ´ªº¶i¤J¡B¥ÃµL¶¡Â_¡A®Õ¤è¤H­û¬ù¦n5ÂIÄÁ¦^µ{±µ§Ú­Ì¡A§Ú­Ì¥|¦ì¶ý¶ý³}¤F¤@°é³£¨â¤âªÅªÅ¡A¤@·|¨à´N¦^¨ì¤J¤f³Bµ¥¤j®a¡A¦bµ¥«Ýªº®É«J¡A¨£ÃѨì¦L«×²Ä¤G½ì¨Æ¡A«z¡I­ì¨Ó¤k¥Íªº¨FÄR´N¬O³o»ò¥Îªº¡CShopping mallªº¦a¤è¨S¦³¤½¦@´Z©Ò¡A¤j¹Ù¨à³£¦b§Ú­Ìªþªñ§ä­ÓªÅÃm³B¸ÈÂ\¤@±È´N¦a¤p¸Ñ¡A¤£¤À¦~¥®¦Ñ¤Ö³£¬O¦p¦¹¡C¦L«×²Ä¤T½ì¨Æ-¥XShopping mall®É¤Ñ¦â¤w±ß¡A§Ú­Ì¬O³Q«á­±ªº¤HÀ½¥Xªù¤fªº¡A·í®É¤ß²zÁÙ·Q¡A¦pªG¤£¤p¤ß¶^­Ë´N·|²ö¦W¨ä§®ªº³Q½ò¦º§a¡A¯u¬OÀ~¤H¡I
²Ä¤T¤Ñ§Ú­Ì»P½²®Õªø¤Î®]¦Ñ®v·f¾Ç®Õ¦Ñ®vªºÃ⨮²`¤J¦L«×¥«¶°¡B°Ó©± ¡Kµ¥¡A¨£ÃѨì¦L«×ªº¡¨¶Ã ¡¨¡B¡¨§n ¡¨¡B¹D¸ô¯¶¡B¨®½ø¦h¡B¤H¦h¡B¬¹¯b¦h ¡K¡C­n¤£¬O¦³¦ñ¡A¤£µM¨«¦b¸ô¤W´N¹³°Êª«¶é¸Ìªºµ}¦³°Êª«¤@¯ë¡A³QÁ@ªº¶Ã¤£¦Û¦bªº¡A¨º¸Ì¨S¦³¬õºñ¿O¡A¹L°¨¸ô¬O¬Û·í¨ë¿E¤S¦MÀIªº¤@¥ó¨Æ¡CÅ¥¦Ñ®v»¡·í¦a¨®º×¨Æ¬G´X¥G¨S¦³¡A§Ú¤~µo²{­ì¨Ó¥x¥_ªº¥æ³q¤£¬O³Ì¶Ãªº¡C·í¦aªºªF¦è¤j¦hª«¬ü»ù·G¡A§¹¥þ¤£¾å±o­n¶R¤°»ò¬ö©À«~¡A°Ñ¦Ò¤Fªô¶ý¶ý¡A¶R¤F¤C¬P¯Å§ù«ô¶º©±¥ÎªºMEDIMIX­»¨m/¥þ­^°ê³Ì¤j«~µPBrooke Bond©Ô¯ù/®õ®Vº¿«¢³®¬õ¯ù¥]©M¤Ö³\Å@®B»I¡A§Ú­Ì¤£´±«Ý¤Ó±ß¡A¦Ñ®v­Ì¤]»Ý­n¦^¾Ç®ÕºtÁ¿¡A¤U¤È«K°e§Ú­Ì¦^¾Ç®Õ¤F¡A¤£¹L¦Ñ®v¤¹¿Õ±ß¤W·|¦³¤H¦A±a§Ú­Ì¥X¨Ó¡AªG¯u¡A¦³¦ì¨k¦Ñ®v­n±a§Ú­Ì¥h¥«¶°§ä³Ø¤°¦Ìº¸PASHMINA¯Ì¦Ï¤ò©ÜªÓ¡A¦L«×²Ä¥|½ì¨Æ´N¬O¦b³o®É²£¥Íªº¡A·í®É¬O¤U¯Z®É¶¡¡A¤H¼é¡B¨®¼é¡B½Þ¤û¦Ï¥R¥¸¦b¸ô¤W¥[¤WªÅ®ð¯Q·Ï¿`®ðªº¡A ªu¸ô³£ÁÙÄd¤£¨ì¨®¡A§Ú­Ì¤@Ã䨫¤@ÃäÄd¨®¤Î°{¨®¡A«á¨Ó¨«¤F¤T¤½¨½¤~¨ì¥Øªº¦a¡A¤]¯u¨ØªA¦Û¤v¡A¦b§nÂøªº¤HÁn¤¤»P¤@ª½µo¥XÅT«G³â¥zÁnªº¬ï±ô¨®°}¸Ì¡C³o½ë¤j±ÄÁÊ¥i»¡¬Oº¡¸ü¦ÓÂk¡A¦^µ{§Ú­Ì·f¤F¹Ê¹Ê¨®¦^¾Ç®Õ¡A²Ä¤@¦¸§¤³oºØ¥æ³q¤u¨ã¡A¥Rº¡¦n©_¤Î¶}¤ß¡A¤j¹Ù¨à¯º±o¦X¤£Ãl¼L¡C
²Ä¥|¤Ñ¡A¦Ò¥Í­Ì³£±o¨ì¤ß¥Ø¤¤ªº¦n¦¨ÁZ¤]¼W¼s¨£»D¤F³\¦h¡A«Ü§Ö¦a¡A§Ú­Ì´N­nÂ÷¶}CMS¦^¨ì·s¼w¨½¡A¦b³oÃäÁöµM¤]¬O¤H¦h¡B¨®¦h¡A¦ýªÅ®ð«~½è¤Î¤jÀô¹Ò³£Áٺ⤣¿ù¡A¸ôÃäµó´º«Ü¦³½ì¡A¦³¤H·íµó¬~¾þ¡B¦³¤H­±¾À¤p¸Ñ¡A¦b³o§Ú­Ì²×©ó¬Ý¨ì¤F¤[¹Hªº¬õºñ¿O¡Aªu¸ôÁÙ¥i¬Ý¨ì°¨¨®¤Î¦~¤ÖªºÃM¤h¡A¯u¬O«Ó§b¤F¡C¦Ñ®v¦V·í¦a¥´Å¥¨ì¤FThe LaLiT New Delhi¤­¬P¯Å¶º©±¡A§Ú­Ì¤¤¤È´N¿ï¾Ü¤F¦bThe LaLiT New Delhi¦Y¶º¡Aµæ¦â¥þ³£¬O¥Î©@­ù¨Ó²i¶¹¡A¨ý¹D¬ü·¥¤F¡A¤j¹Ù¨àÆg¤£µ´¤f¡C¦b¨º¡A§Ú­Ì¤]¦å«÷¤£¤Ö³Ø¤°¦Ìº¸PASHMINA¯Ì¦Ï¤ò©ÜªÓ¡C±µ¤U¨Ó¡A§Ú­Ì¨ì¤F¦L«×±Ð´µ¥Ë¦Ì¯Ç©Ô´­¯«¼qSwaminarayan¡@Akshardham¡A¨Ó¨ì³oùج۷í¶}Áï¡A«D±`µÎ¾A¡AÅý¤H¤ßÃm¯«©É¡C³o­Ó¦x¼q©M¼s³õ¤Q¤À¬üÄR¹çÀR¡A¦b³oµo¥Í¤F¦L«×²Ä¤­½ì¨Æ¡Ð¶i¤J¦x¼q¸Ì¤£¥i¬ï¥Ö¾c¡A¥u¯à¬ï»´«K©ì¾c¶i¤J¦x¼q©M¥úµÛ¸}¤X¡A¤]¤£¥i±a¥]¥]¤Î¤â¾÷/©ç·Óµ¥¡AÀH¨­¥u¯à±a¿ú¥]»PÅ@·Ó¡A³o­Ó«Ø¿v´Î·¥¤F¡C°Ó©±¸Ì¦³¦³½ìªºªF¦è¡A¦b¨º¤j®a¨É¥Î¤F·í¦a­»¿@¦Ï¨Å»sªº¦B²N²O¡A½è¶q¦n¡B¤f¨ý¨Î¡A»ù®æ¦X²z¡C³o­Ó¸t·µªº¨C¤@³B¡A¨C¤@¨¤³£¬O¤W¼hÀJ¨èªºÃÀ³N§@«~¡A¦bÀð¤W¡B¦b¤ÑªáªO¤W¡B¦bªù¤W¡B¦b¬W¤l¤W¡B¦¨¤d¦¨¸Uªº¯«©ú¡B©M©|¡B¹¬¥Í¡B«H®{¡B¤ÕÄN¡Bªá¦·¡B¤j¶H¡A¦b»R°ÊµÛ¡K ¦b­¸»RµÛ¡K ¦bºq°ÛµÛ¡K¡A§A¤£¯à¬Û«H¥¦­Ì¤£¬O¬¡ªº¡A¦]¬°¥¦­Ì¬O¦p¦¹¦a¯u¡A¨C­Ó¤H°Ê§@¤£¦P¡Aªí±¡¤£¦P¡A¬Æ¦Ü¶H¯«°®¤Ú²Äª¨ª¨¤]¦³µÛ¤d¸U­Ó°Ê§@¡A²{¥N¤HÁÙ¦³¦p¦¹ªº­@¤ß¡A¼Ý¤O»P§Þ¥©¨Ó§¹¦¨¦¹¤d¥jªº¥¨§@¡A§Ú·Q¤£¬O¦]¬°©v±Ð¤Wªº°@«H¤O¶q¡A¬OµLªk°µ¨ìªº¡C
¦L«×ªº³h´I®t¶Z«D±`¤j¡A´I¦³ªº¤H§Ú¤£¤F¸Ñ¡A¦ý½a­Wªº¤H·|Åý§Ú·Q¨ì¡A¤p«Ä¦ó¨äµL¶d¡A½Ï¥Í«á´Nµù©w­n¹LµÛ¤^°Qªº¥Í¬¡¡C§Ú¦ó¨ä©¯¹B¡A¯à¥Íªø¦b¥xÆW¡A­n¬Ã±¤©O !!( ¨S $$ ²¾¥Á¡A¥u¦n¦h¨«¨«¡A¥Í¬¡¤£¦p¥xÆWªº°ê®a¡A­nª¾¹D¤ñ¤W¤£¨¬¤ñ¤U¦³¾l )¡C´N¹J¨ì¤@¨Ç¨Æ·|Åܪº¤ñ¸û¤£·|­p¸û¡A¤]«Üª¾¨¬¡A·Q·Q¥L­Ì´N·|ı±o§Ú«Ü©¯ºÖ¤F¡A¡§©ú¤Ñ¤£ª¾¹D·|µo¥Í¤°»ò¨Æ¡A©Ò¥H­n§Ö¼Ö¤@ÂI¡¨¦b¨ººØ¥Í¬¡Àô¹Ò¤¤¡AÁٯ঳¼ÖÆ[ªº·Qªk¡A¬OÅý§Ú³Ì¨ØªAªº¡A»¡¤£©w§ÚÁÙ·|¦A³y³X¤@¦¸¦L«×©O¡I
³o¦¸¨ì¦L«×¡A«Ü¥i±¤µLªk¨£ÃѨìÁ|¥@»D¦W¡©®õ®Vº¿«¢³®¡ª¤£¹L³o½ë®È¦æ¤]ºâ¤ßº¡·N¨¬¡A¦^°ê³\¤[¡A¦L«×ªºÅ¼¶Ã¡A¥æ³qªº²V¶Ã¤Î¤^°Qªº²´¯«¡AÁ`¬O¦b¸£®ü¸Ì´§¤§¤£¥h¡A¦ý¬O¦L«×¤]¦³§Ú­Ì­È±oÆg³\ªº¤@­±¡A©P¾Dªº¤H³£ÆZ¤Íµ½ªº¡A¯u¸Ûªº¯º®eÅý¤H«ÜºÛ¤ß¡C³o¤]¦LÃÒ¤F¤@¥y¸Ü¡A¯º®e¬O¥þ¥@¬É¦@³qªº»y¨¥©O¡I
§Ú·Q¡A³o´N¬O©Ò¿×ªº¦Ê»D¤£¦p¤@¨£¡A¥H«eÅ¥»¡¦L«×¬O«Ü¸¨«áªº°ê®a¡A¦ý³o´X¦~¨Ó¥~¥]²£·~ªºµo®i¡AÅý¦L«×´X­Ó¤j«°¥«Ácºa¤F°_¨Ó¡A§Ú¥i»¡¬O¹ï¦L«×§ïÆ[¤F³\¦h©O¡I³o¦¸¯uªº«Ü·PÁ¤E³¹¼Æ¾Ç±Ð¨|°òª÷·|¡AÅý§Ú­Ì¦³³o­Ó¾÷·|¯à³y³Xª÷¿j¥|°ê¤§¤@ªº¦L«×¡A§Æ±æÂǥѤE³¹­Ñ¼Ö³¡ªº¤pºØ¤l­Ì¦b¤£¤[ªº±N¨Ó¥i¥H¦b¥@¬É¦U¦aªº¨¤¸¨µo¥úµo¼ö¡AÄ~Äò»P¤j®a¤À¨É¡B¾Ç²ß¼Æ¾Çªº§Ö¼Ö¡C

´°¤Æ°ê¤¤ªô¥i¬°ªº¶ý¶ý

2012-12-28 01:27­Ó¤H¸ê®Æ¶Ç°e Email µ¹ ®]¤å¥ý
®]¤å¥ý

¹ùͺ¯ôªº¦L«×¤§·P

2012¦~ªº¡u°ê»Ú«C¤Ö¦~¼Æ¾Ç®a·|ij¡v(International Young Mathematicians¡¦ Convention 2012, IYMC-2012)©ó¤Q¤G¤ë¤@¤é¦Ü¥|¤é¦b¦L«×¥_¤è¨¹ªº­º©²°Ç§J·ê(Lucknow) City Montessori School Á|¦æ¡A³o¦¸¤ñÁɦ@¦³¨Ó¦Û¥@¬É¦U¦a18­Ó°ê®a©Î¦a°Ï²Õ¦¨°ª¤¤²Õ56¶¤¡B°ê¤¤²Õ78¶¤°ÑÁÉ¡A§Ú­Ì¥xÆW¦@¬£¥X¤»¦ì¿ï¤â°ÑÁÉ¡C©ó¬O¦b11¤ë30¤é¿ï¤â»PÀH¦æ®aªø­Ì©êµÛ¬°°êª§¥ú¶Õ¦b¥²±oªº©ô²±¤h®ð¡A´§§O¤F¥x¥_³±Åµ·Ã§Nªº¤Ñ®ð¡A¥Ñ®ç¶é·f¾÷­¸­»´ä«áÂà¾÷¦Ü¦L«×·s¼w¨½¡A¦AÂà¾÷¨ì¤ñÁɪº¦aÂI°Ç§J·ê¡C
¦bº©ªøµL²áµ¥«ÝÂà¾÷ªº·í¤U¡A­P¤O©ó¥xÆW¼Æ¾Ç±Ð¨|¤£¿ò¾l¤Oªº¤E³¹¼Æ¾Ç°òª÷·|¸³¨Æªø®]¤å¥ý¥ý¥Í¡A¥R¤À§Q¥Î®É¶¡¹ï¿ï¤â­Ì­±±Â¾÷©y¡A¦A¤TÅñ©J¨}¦nªº¾Ç²ßºA«×©MµªÃD§Þ¥©¡A¬ÝµÛ¥LÀY³»¤W«_¥Xªº´³¥Õ¾vµ·¡A²`²`¬°³o¦ì¤£¨D¦W§Q¡A§K¶O´£¨Ñ³õ¦a给·R¦n¼Æ¾Ç¾Ç²ßªÌªÅ¶¡¡A®É±`¹ªÀy¯Ê¥F¦Û«Hªº«Ä¤l­Ì¡A¦Ó¹ï¦Û¶Æªº«hµ¹¤©Á¾µê´Î³ÜªºªøªÌ¡A§Ú¹ï¥Lªº´Ü¨Ø·q¥õ¤§±¡ªoµM¦Ó¥Í¡C¬Û¹ï©ó¥xÆW¥Ø¤µ¼Æ¾Ç¸É²ß¯Z¨ì³BªL¥ß¡A±Ð¾ÇªÌ»âÂ׫pªº¹Sª÷¡A¥u¨D­I»w¤½¦¡³t¦¨¦Ó©¿²¤¾Ç²ß¹Lµ{ªº²z¸Ñ¡A®]¦Ñ®vªº±Ð¾Ç­~²§©ó¦¹¡A¤Õ¤l»¡¡G¡u§g¤l¼~¹D¤£¼~³h¡v¡A®]¦Ñ®v´N¬O®i²{³oºØÃø±oªº¹Ò¬É¡C
­¸¾÷¦b¥b©]¨ì¹F¦L«×·s¼w¨½¾÷³õ¡C¬°¤F¦³¦nÅé¤O¥H«KÀ³¾Ô¡A®aªø­Ì¶Ê«P°ÑÁɪº«Ä¤l­Ì¥ý¦b®ÈÀ]µu¼Èªº¸É¯v¡C12¤ë1¤é§Ú­Ì²×©ó¤d¨½­|­|¦a¨Ó¨ì°Ç§J·ê¡C·í§Ú­ÌÄâ±aµÛ°êºX¨B¥X¾÷³õ®É¡A¥D¿ì³æ¦ì¦­¤w¦b¦a¤W¾Q¤Wªï»«¬õ´àªï±µ§Ú­Ì¡A¦b¥j¨åÀu´­ªº¼ÖÁn¤¤¡A¤j·|¥D®u¤Î¾Ç®Õªø©x­Ì¼ö±¡¦a¬°§Ú­ÌÀ¹¤W¬üÄRªºªáÀô¡AÅý»·¹D¦Ó¨Óªº§Ú­Ì­¿·P¿Ë¤Á¡C
¦X¼v¯d©À§¹«á¡A§Ú­Ì·f­¼¥D¿ì¾Ç®Õªº±M¨®¨ìMontessori School³ø¨ì¡C«°¥«»X¯S±ô§Q¾Ç®Õ¬O¤@©Ò¨p¥ß¤p¾Ç¡AÀô¹Ò¾ã»ôÀu¶®¡A¥ÑJagdish©MBharti Gandhi©ó1959¦~³Ð«Ø¡A¥¦¬O¥@¬É¤W³Ì¤jªº¾Ç®Õ¡A¾Ö¦³¶W¹L40000¦W¾Ç¥Í¡A¦]¾Ç®Õ·¥¤O±À®i«P¶i©M¥­»P¼e®eªº´¶¥@»ù­ÈÆ[ªº±Ð¨|¡A©Ò¥H¦b2002¦~³Q±Â¤©Áp¦X°ê±Ð¬ì¤å²Õ´©M¥­±Ð¨|¼ú¡A³o¤]¬O¥@¬É¤W²Ä¤@©ÒÀò¦¹®íºaªº¾Ç®Õ¡A¦Ó¨C¦~¦b¦¹Á|¿ìªº°ê»ÚÁɨƴN¦³30¦h³õ¡A¥H«Å¾É¥@¬É¹Îµ²»P©M¥­¬°³Ì°ª¥Øªº¡C
©Ò¦³ªº°ÑÁÉ¿ï¤â³£³Q¦w±Æ¦í¶i¾Ç®Õªº±JªÙ¡A¥xÆWªºÀH¦æ®aªø«h¦í¦b¹j¾À©Ð¶¡¡A¥H«K¯à´Nªñ·ÓÅU¡A®i²{¤F¥D¿ì³æ¦ìªº¶K¤ß¦w±Æ¡C¤ñÁɤ@³sÁ|¿ì¨â¤Ñ¡A°ÑÁÉ¿ï¤â¥²¶·§¹¦¨¹Î¶¤±µ¤OÁÉ¡B­Ó¤HÁÉ¡B¶¤»ÚÁÉ¡B¹ÎÅéÁÉ¡B¾÷´¼·mµª¡A¸ÕÃD¥þ³¡¥Î­^¤å±Ô­z¡A¨Ã¥B­n¨D¥Î­^¤å§@µª¡A³o¼Ëªº¤ñÁɤ覡¹ï¥xÆWªº±Ð¨|¤º®e»P§Þ¥©¨ã¦³°ª«×ªº¦ÒÅç©Ê¡C¸g¹Lºò´êªºÄvÁÉ¡A§Ú°ê¿ï¤â¦b­Ó¤HÁɤ椻ÚÁɶµ¥Ø¤¤¦¨ÁZªí²{Àu²§¡A¦@Àò±o­Ó¤HÁɤTª÷¤T»È¡B¶¤»ÚÁɤ@ª÷¤@»È¡C¥Ñ¦L«×Uttar Pradesh¬Ù±Ð¨|ÆU¥D¥ô¯µ®ÑMr. Partha Sarthi Sen Sharma¿Ë¦Û¹{¼úµ¹§Ú¥Nªí¶¤¡A§Ú­Ìªº¿ï¤â°ªÁ|°êºX¤J³õ»â¼ú¡A·í¬Ý¨ì«C¤Ñ¥Õ¤éº¡¦a¬õªº°êºX¦b·|³õÄÆ´­®É¡A²`¬°³o¤»¦ì¬°°êª§¥úªº«Ä¤l·P¨ìºaÄ£¡A¤º¤ß¿E°Ê±o¼ö²\¬Õ²µ¡C
¤å¤Æ¤§©]§Ú¥Nªí¶¤ªíºt»R·à¥Á«U¤åÃÀ¡A¼sÀò¦nµû¡AÂǦ¹Åý»P·|¦U°ê°ÑÁÉ¿ï¤â¡B»â¶¤¡BÆ[¹î­û¤Î¨Ó»«¶i¤@¨B»{Ãѧڰꭷ¤g¥Á±¡»P¤å¤Æ¡C§Ú¥Nªí¶¤ªº¿ï¤â­Ì©M¨Ó¦Û¤£¦P°ê®a©Î¦a°Ïªº¶¤¥î¶i¦æ¥æ¬y¡A¤¬¬Û¥æ´«¾Ç²ß¼Æ¾Çªº¤ß±o»P¸gÅç¡A½Í½×¦U°ê©_»D¶c¨Æ»P¤å¤Æ¡A¨Ã¥B¤¬¬Û¥æ´«¬ö©À«~¡A¤×¨ä¬O¥Nªí¶¤ªíºtªº·àÀY¹D¨ã§ó³Qµø¬°¬ÃÄ_¡A¦b¬°§Ú°ê°µ¦n°ê¥Á¥~¥æªº¦P®É¡A¤j®a¤]³£¯d¤U²`«pªº±¡½Ë¡C
¦L«×¬O¾ú¥v±y¤[ªº¤å©ú¥j°ê¡A¤£½×¦b¸gÀÙªÀ·|¡B¤å¤Æ¿ò²£¡B®È¹C¸ê·½¤W³£¾Ö¦³µºÄRªºÂ×´I©Ê©M¦h¼Ë©Ê¡C¦b¤ñÁɵ²§ô«á¡A§Ú­Ì°ÑÆ[¤F·s¼w¨½±Æ¦W²Ä¤@ªº´ºÂISwaminarayan Akshardham¡AµL½×¬ö©À¸O©ÎÀJ¹³¨äºëÀJ²ÓµZªºµØÄRµ{«×¥O¤H¼Û¬°Æ[¤î¡A¦Ó¼eÁ諸ªá¶é©MµÎ¾Aªº¼Q¬u¼s³õ«hÅý¤H¤ßÃm¯«©É¡Cªñ¦~¨Ó¦L«×¾U·N§ï­²¡A¦b¤ÑÅ骫²z¡BªÅ¶¡§Þ³N¡B¤À¤l¥Íª«¡B¹q¤l§Þ³Nµ¥°ª¬ì§Þ领°ì³£¤w¹F¨ì¬Û·íªº¤ô·Ç¡C¥H«e¬°¤H©Ò¸á¯fªºº¡µó¦ù¤â¤^°Qªº¤^¤¢©MÀH³Bº©¨Bªº¤û°¦¡A¦¹¦¸¤w¸û¤Ö¨£¡A¦ý¥æ³qÁÙ¬O¥O¤H¤£´±®¥ºû¡G¾_¦Õ±ýŤªº³â¥zÁn¡BÀcªÓ¥æ¿ùªº¸Y±K¤H¸s¡A¦ý©_©Çªº¬OÁöµM¨S¦³¬õºñ¿O¡A¦ý¤j®a¶Ã¤¤¦³§Ç¡AÂA¤Ö¬Ý¨ì¨®º×¨Æ¬G¡A¹Ê¹Ê¨®ÀH©ÛÀH°±¡A«o¤SÀH®É¥i¥H¤W¤U«È¡A³o¯u¬O¬J¥Ù¬Þ¤S¨ó½Õªº©_Æ[¡C§ÚÁ٫ܪY½à¦L«×¤H°µ¥Í·N®É©Ò¨ã¦³ªº­@©Ê»P°b©Ê¡X¨ÌÅU«Èªº­n¨D¡A¤@¤@®i¥Ü¤@±ø¤S¤@±øªº¯½ÄR¡A¾¨ºÞ¨ì³Ì«á¥æ©ö¨S¦¨¥\¡A¥L­Ì¨S¦³¤f¥X´c¨¥¡AÁy¤W¤]¨S¦³·Y¦â¡A­×¾i¯u¦n¡I
¬°´Á6¤Ñªº¦L«×¤§¦æ²×¤]¥^¥^µ²§ô¤F¡I·PÁ¤E³¹¼Æ¾Ç°òª÷·|´£¨Ñ¤F¦¹¦¸Ãø±oªºÄvÁɾ÷·|¡A¤×¨ä®]¦Ñ®v³Ì¬°³Ò­W¥\°ª¡A¤]·PÁÂÀH¦æªº¨ä¥L®aªø­Ì¤j®a¤¬¬Û·ÓÀ³¹ªÀy¡A¥u¬O¥xÆWªº±Ð¨|·í§½§óÀ³¥[ªo¡A½Ðµ¹³o¨Ç¥Á¶¡¦³¤ß¼Æ¾Ç±Ð¨|ªÌ¦hÂI¤ä«ù»P¹ªÀy¡A¥L­Ì¬O¥xÆW¼Æ¾Ç±Ð¨|¹õ«áªº¤j­^¶¯¡I

»O¤¤¥«µØ²±¹y¤¤¾Ç¦¶¹Å´Éªº¶ý¶ý

2012-12-28 19:44­Ó¤H¸ê®Æ¶Ç°e Email µ¹ ®]¤å¥ý
®]¤å¥ý

IYMC ÁÉ«á¤ß±o·P·Q

It was a pleasure day. I was well seated in the business class of China Airline¡¦s aircraft. Looking out of the double-sided window, the light houses and the numerous buildings started to vanish under my feet. But my heart was gravitated by those invisible waving hands and enthusiastic calling from Lucknow, India. It¡¦s my great honor to attend ¡§The Fifth Young Mathematicians¡¦ Convention¡¨, hold by City Montessori School. It was a great opportunity to gain my world wide view and improve my mathematics skill. I will cherish every precious second with my tour group and hold up the enthusiasm with math.
It took us three flights to travel to India. The destination of the first flight is Hong-Kong. After we got to the arrival, we immediately made a transit to India¡¦s capital¡XNew Delhi. We arrived there at India¡¦s local time at nearly 12:00 midnight. So, we took a temporarily rest at a lovely hotel near the airport for one night.
On the following day, we got on the small aircraft on jet airline and travel to Lucknow with happy moods.
Just as we arrived at the local airport in Lucknow, the organizers of the 5th IYMC have arranged a welcome band for every country. Staffs wore flower rings on our neck and their eyes revealed happiness for welcoming guests. Then, the founder of the CMS City Montessori School, Dr.Gandhi appeared in front of us. He gave us many delicious cookies and fruity juices sincerely, we enjoyed it a lot. He also behaved like an old friend of our leader. On the way to CMS in the school bus, we chatted happily and laugh loudly. Everyone had a good time!
Along the way, I saw many cows moseying down the avenue and gazing up the grass, but one thing interesting is that even if they occupied the whole road, the cars will wait them until they go. It is quite amazing in Taiwan if a cow run into the street and stood in the middle of the road!
At last, we arrived at our destination, but when I looked out of the window from the bus, I was shocked by the building. Impressively and lavishly decorated white townhouses appeared in front of us. As we walked into the campus, everyone was praising and amazing by the colorful statues and the greenish spirits ornamented in everywhere. I think it is a separated, peace world in India. This also gave me a completely different impression of India.
First, we went registration and got candidates¡¦ jackets and bags. After the official process, we then have a local lunch at the cafeteria in the campus. At last, we can take a rest at the dormitory of Taiwan team. In the evening, there was the opening ceremony. Contestants and their parents went into the huge international auditorium. We brought our national flags with us.
¡§Wow! It was a huge parade!¡¨There were many candidate countries attempting this competition. The world is pretty big! After everybody has taken the seat, the opening ceremony started. The sponsor unit arranged whole set of splendid performances. It was a sight and auditory-rock. The colored lights and laser beams in riotous profusion were everywhere. All contestants, parents, and teachers had a good time. It was a nice experience of social exhibition and globalize point to me. I enjoyed it a lot!
It was almost ten o`clock when we finished the opening ceremony. Finally, we can have an India local supper. But one thing in India that I could not adapt is the taste of their food. In India, curry is their main food. One strange thing of the food is that there will always be nine spoons of hot in every ten spoons of curry. This is not familiar with me in Taiwan. But the milk-cookies and the sesame seed cake there was extremely tasty! After we had the meal, we can finally take a rest after 20 hours of no-sleeping journey and celebration.
¡§Today is the competition day!¡¨ I was a little bit nervous but also anticipate about the questions. First we had the mathematic relays. The subject needs a lot of team works and concentration. I did my best in the quiz. It is really fun! But one thing drives me a little crazy is that the group member who is sitting in front of me is always passing the wrong answers to me. When I finally got the correct answer, the ruthless time had already flowed through our calculations. The most surprisingly result is that the seventh grade`s score is higher than the eighth grade`s score!
After we finished the relay round, everyone took a rest. The next event is the math quiz. All contestants went down the basement in one of the buildings. Every group found a table to be seated, then we discovered that there was a paper of mathematic questions sets on the table. The quiz started!
¡§Every contestants, are you ready? OK! Let¡¦s START!¡¨
After the host announced, everybody all went busying dividing questions and solve them respectively. All problems seemed very easy, when we solved all questions, it¡¦s only at the half of the quiz. So we checked again and again. Finally the quiz ended. We walked out with happy moods.
In the afternoon, there were the main events: the individual and the team contest. The auditorium was filled with tables and chairs when we went in. First, we had the individual contest. Problems are quite difficult. I have an hour to answer eight questions. But the terrible questions didn¡¦t frightened or demoralized me. I kept my best condition with me until the last second. The following event, also the last event, is the team contest. Contestants have ten minutes to discuss six problems with no pens or pencils first. Then the following fifty minutes are for team members in our group to solve our questions separately.
Luckily, the questions I got were all very easy. I finished them all in just thirty minutes.
¡§YES!!! All the quizzes end!¡¨ ¡¨Oh my god! It¡¦s extremely difficult!¡¨ ¡¨I hope I can unless get the bronze medal¡¨ ¡¨HA HA! It¡¦s too easy!¡¨ ¡¨Let¡¦s relax now!¡¨. I was very cheerful after the mathematic contest.
Soon came the ¡§Night Culture Presentation¡¨. Taiwan team will bring the dances of lion and dragon on the presentation. We made rotations, jumping forwards, tumblings on the stage. Unconsciously, the music ends. The clapping sounds filled the auditorium¡K

»O¤¤¥«µØ²±¹y¤¤¾Ç¦¶¹Å´É

2012-12-29 07:11­Ó¤H¸ê®Æ¶Ç°e Email µ¹ ®]¤å¥ý
®]¤å¥ý

³­¦P¨à¤l°Ñ¥[¦L«×°ê»Ú«C¤Ö¦~¼Æ¾Ç·|ij¤§·P·Q

¦L«×¬O­Ó¯«¯µ¡B¦h¤¸¡B¦h¦â±mªº°ê®a¡A¦b±oª¾¬êÑL¦³¾÷·|¨ì¦L«×°Ñ¥[«C¤Ö¦~¼Æ¾Ç·|ij®É¡A¸£®ü¸Ì¹y®É¯B²{¤F¹ï¦L«×ªº³\¦h·Q¹³¡A¬°¤Fº¡¨¬¤ß¤¤ªº¦n©_¡A©ó¬Oªá¤F¨Ç®É¶¡¨ì®Ñ§½§ä´M¬ÛÃö®ÑÄy¡A¤]¦bºô¸ô¤W·j´M¤F¤£¤Ö¬ÛÃö¸ê°T¡A¤§«á¹ï¦L«×¤§¦æÂàÅܦ¨¬J´Á«Ý¤S®`©È¡A´Á«Ý¯à½ñ¤W¤@­Ó¦h¤¸¦³½ìªº©v±Ðµo·½¸t¦a¡A¦ý¤S®`©È¦Û¤vÃø¥H§JªA¤ô¤g¤£ªA¡A¦]¦¹¥Xµo«e§V¤O¦a§ä»ô¤F¸ê®Æ¨Ã°µ¤F¥R¨¬ªº·Ç³Æ¡A·íµM¨­¬°½M«÷¤j¤ýªº§Ú¤]¤w°µ¦n¥\½Ò¡A¨Ã±aµÛ¿³¾Äªº¤ß±¡½ñ¤W®Èµ{¡C
¸g¹Lº©ªøªº­¸¦æ¡BÂà¾÷¡A²×©ó©è¹F¤F¦L«×·s¼w¨½¾÷³õ¡C§Ú¦³¨ÇÅå³Y~³o¾÷³õ¬O³o»òªº¤j¦Ó´IÄRÄAÂФF§Ú­ì¨Óªº·Q¹³¡I¥X¤F¾÷³õ¡A®]¦Ñ®vÅé¶Kªº¦w±Æ§Ú­Ì¨ìªþªñªº¶º©±¤p·²¡A±q¾÷³õ¨ì¶º©±ªº³o¤@¤p¬q¸ô¡A¤w¸gÅý§Ú­Ì¹ï¦L«×¦³¤Fªì¨BªºÅéÅç¡C¤@¸ô¤W³â¥zÅT­Ó¤£°±¡A­è¶}©l¦³¨Ç¤£²ßºD¡A¦ý«á¨ÓºCºCµo²{³â¥z¦b³o­Ó°ê®a¦ü¥G¬O¦h¥\¯àªº¡C°£¤F´£¿ô¤H¡B¨®ª`·N¡A¤]¥i¥Î¨Ó¥´©Û©I¡A§ó¬O¤è«Kªº­Ë¨®¹p¹Fĵ¥Ü©O¡I¹j¤Ñ·f­¼¯Z¾÷¨ìLucknow¡A¤@¸ô¤W§Ú­Ì»â±Ð¤F¦L«×ªº¶W¯Å¦wÀË¡A¼h¼hªºÃö¥d¡AÄY±Kªº­«½ÆÀˬd¡A¤]ºâ¬O³o­Ó°ê®aªº¯S¦â§a¡I³o®É­Ô¡A§ó¥[ı±o¥Í¬¡¦b¥xÆWªº§Ú­Ì¡A¬O¦p¦¹©¯ºÖ¦Ó¦Û¦b¡C¤@¤U­¸¾÷¡A­±¹ïªº¬O¥D¿ì³æ¦ì¼ö±¡ªº±µ¾÷¡A¤S¬O»æ°®¡A¤S¬O¥¤¯ùªº¡A¦A¥[¤W±µ«Ý¤H­ûªº¯º®e¡A¹y®ÉÅý¤H»´ÃP¤£¤Ö¡C
ºò±µµÛ¨ì¤F¾Ç®Õ¡A¥D¿ì³æ¦ì¦w±Æ¤F¤@³s¦êªº¬¡°Ê¡A¨ä¤¤¶}¹õªíºt¤Î¤å¤Æ¤§©]¤¤¡A§Ú²`¨èªº·P¨ü¨ì¥D¿ì°ê¹ï¦h¤¸±Ð¨|©Ò°µªº§V¤O¡C·í¦aªº«Ä¤l¦b¥x¤Wªíºt®É¥Í°Êªºªí±¡¡BÆF¬¡ªºªÏÅé¤Î¬y§Qªº¤f»yªí¹F¡AµÛ¹ê²`²`ªº§l¤ÞµÛ§Ú¡C¨ä¤¤¦³¤@¬q¬¡°Ê¡A¬O¥Ñ¥D¿ì°ê·í¦aªº¾Ç¥Í¦b¥x¤W§êºt¥@¬É¦U°êªº¥Nªí¡A¤j®a³v¤@µoªí¦U°ê¥Ø«e¹J¨ìªº°ÝÃD¡A¨Ã´£¥X¸Ñ¨M¿ìªk¡C¦b³o¬¡°Ê¤¤´£¿ô¤F«Ä¤l­ÌÃöª`§Ú­Ì¥Í¬¡ªº¦a²y©Ò­±Á{ªº°ÝÃD¡AÅý¨­¬°¦a²y§ø¤@¥÷¤lªº§Ú­Ì«ä¦Ò¦p¦ó¬°¦a²yºÉ¤@¥÷¤ß¤O¡C§Ú·Q³o¤]¬O§Ú­Ìªº«Ä¤l³Ì»Ý­nªº¥þ²y¤Æµø³¥¡A¥H¤Î¦h¤¸¤Æ¾Ç²ßªºÅéÅç¤F¡C
¥t¥~¡A¦b¤ñÁɹLµ{¤¤¡A¼ö¤ßªºÎ]Ä˪¨ª¨¥Î¤ß«ü¾É«Ä¤lµ½¥Î®É¶¡½m²ß¡C¤»­Ó¤j¨k«Ä¦b¤÷¥À¤£¦b³õ®É¤]¯à¤¬¬Û©¼¦¹·ÓÀ³¡AÅýÀH¦æªº¶ý¶ý­Ì¶W©ñ¤ß¡C¤@±oªÅ´N´ª¹Î¥h³}µó¡A¨£ÃѨì·í¦a¤H¡B¨®¡B¤û¨Ã¦æªº©_¯S¤å¤Æ¡A¤H¤s¤H®üªºÁʪ«¤¤¤ß¡A¤è«KªºÅS¤Ñ´Z©Ò¡AµY·ãº¡¥Øªº¥«¶°¡AÅý¤H¤j¶}²´¬É¡C·íµM¡Aº¡º¡ªº¾Ô§Q«~¤]¬O¤j®a¦¹¦æªº¦¬Ã¬¤§¤@¡C
³o¤@½ë¦L«×¦æ¡A§Ú²`²`ªº·Pı«Ä¤lªø¤j¤F¡CÁöµM§Ú­Ì®a¬êÑL¥Í©Ê®`²Û¡A¦ý­±¹ï±Ä³X°OªÌ¡A«Ä¤l§V¤O¦a±N¦Û¤v³Ì¦nªº¨º­±ªí²{¥X¨Ó¡A¨­¬°¥À¿Ë¡A¤ß¤¤¯u¬O·P¨ìµL­­Åº¶Æ¡C¦b¦^·Q«Ä¤l¦b¾ú¦¸ªºÂôÃö¬¡°Ê¤¤¡A±q²Ä¤@¦¸¦b¦L¥§·íÃö¥Dªº¥ÍÀß¡B°{¸ú¡A¨ì³o¦¸¦L«×ªº¤j¤è¡B¥D°Ê¡A¨Ã¼Ö¦b¨ä¤¤ªºªí²{¡A§Ú·Q³o´N¬O§Ú­Ì¦h¦¸¥X°ê¤ñÁɤ¤³Ì¤jªº¦¬Ã¬¡C³z¹L¤@¦¸¦¸ªº°ê»Ú¤ñÁÉ¡A«Ä¤lªºµø³¥º¥º¥¦a³Q¥´¶}¤F¡Cª¾¹D©Ò¿×ªº³d¥ô¡A¨Ã¥BÄ@·N©Ó¾á³d¥ô¡Aª¾¹D¦p¦ó»P¶¤¤Í¦X§@¡A¨Ã¯àÆ[¹î¾Ç²ß§O¤HªºÀuÂI¡C³o¬O¦A¦hªºª÷¿ú¡B¼úµP³£´«¤£¨ìªºÄ_¶Q¾Ç²ß¡C¨­¬°®aªø¡A¯u±o´Á¬ß§Ú­Ìªº¬F©²¯à¬°°ê®a±Ð¨|¦A¦hªáÂI¤ß¤O¡A¬ÝµÛ¨ä¥¦°ê®a¬°¼Æ¾Ç±Ð¨|©Ò°µªº§V¤O¡A§Ú­Ì¯u±o«Ü¼~¤ß§Ú­Ìªº«Ä¤l¬O§_Áٯ঳¦P¼Ëªº¾÷·|¡C
·PÁ¤E³¹¼Æ¾Ç±Ð¨|°òª÷·|µ¹¤F¬êÑL³o»òÃø±oªº¤@¦¸¾Ç²ß¾÷·|¡A·PÁ¦P¦æ®aªø­Ì´r§Öªº¬Û³B»P¤À¨É¡A§ó·P®¦³o¤»¦ì¤pªB¤Í©¼¦¹¶¡¨}¦nªº¤¬°Ê¡C³o¯u±o¬O¤@¦¸«Ü´Îªº¾Ç²ß»PÅéÅç¡I

»O¤¤¥«µØ²±¹y¤¤¾Ç ªô¬êÑLªº¶ý¶ý

2012-12-29 20:25­Ó¤H¸ê®Æ¶Ç°e Email µ¹ ®]¤å¥ý
®]¤å¥ý

³­¦P³o¸s®aªø¥hShopping«á§Ú¦³¥H¤U¤ß±o:
1. §Úªº¦¬¤JÅãµM¤£¤Î³o¨Ç®aªø¡C
2. §Úªº¥Í¬¡«~¨ý»PŲ½à²´¥ú¤]ÅãµM¤£¤Î³o¨Ç®aªø¡A±qÁʪ«¤¤¥iµoı­Ó¤Hªº¬ü¾Ç²[¾i¡C
3. §Ú¸g±`¼G¥o§Úªº¤º¤H¶Ãªá¿ú¡A¤ñ¸û°_³o¨Ç®aªø§ÚÀ³¸Ó¼y©¯§Ú°ùªº¦Ñ±CÁÙ¬O¤ñ¸û¾ë¹ê¡A¤U¦¸¤£¥i¥H¦A¼G¥o¤F¡C
4.¤d¸U¤£¥i¥HÅý¤º¤H»P¦o­Ì¤@°_¥hÁʪ«¡A§_«h·|³Q±aÃa¡A§Úªº²ü¥]·|¤j¥¢¦å¡C

2012-12-30 19:56­Ó¤H¸ê®Æ¶Ç°e Email µ¹ ®]¤å¥ý
®]¤å¥ý

¤u§@¤W·~°È©¹¨Óªº¤@­ÓªB¤Í±oª¾§Ú±a¤p«Ä¦Ü¦L«×°Ç§J·ê(Lucknow)°Ñ¥[¡u2012¦~²Ä¤­©¡°ê»Ú«C¤Ö¦~¼Æ¾Ç®a·|ij(5th International Young Mathematicians¡¦ Convention 2012, IYMC-2012)¡v«á¡A¥b¶}ª±¯ºªºÃÕ¿Ø»¡¡G¡u³o¬O¬¡¦b¤ÑÀs°êªº¤H¤~¨É¦³ªº¬¡°Ê¡A¬¡¦b¦a¹«°êªº¤H¬O¤£¥i¯à°Ñ¥[ªº¡C¡v¤S¦Û§Ú¸Ñ¼Jªº»¡¡G¡u§Úªº¤p«Ä¥u­n¬¡±o§Ö¼Ö´N¦n¡A³o¼Ë¤p«Ä³£¨S¦³µ£¦~¡B¤]¤£§Ö¼Ö¡C¡v

µL¥i¿Ð¨¥¡A¥X°ê¤ñÁɩάO°Ñ¥[°ê»Ú©Ê¬¡°Ê¬O»Ý­nªá¤@¨Ç¸g¶O¡A»Ý­n®aªø¦b­I«á¥þ¤O¤ä«ù¤p«Ä¡A¯S§O¬Oºë¤Oªº§ë¤J¡A¦ý«o¤£¤@©w¬O¬¡¦b¤ÑÀs°êªº¤H¤~¥i¥H°Ñ¥[¡C¤p«Ä°Ñ¥[¼Æ¾ÇÄvÁÉ¡A½T¹ê»Ý­n³z¹L«á¤Ñªº§V¤O¡B§V¤O¡B»P¦A§V¤O¡F½m²ß¡B½m²ß¡B»P¦A½m²ß¡A¦ý¦ó¥H¨£±o¤p«Ä´N¤£§Ö¼Ö©O?¬O®aªø¦Û¤vªº§Ú°õ°¾¨£¡AÁÙ¬OªÀ·|¤Wªº°¾°õ¤å¤Æ¡A¤j®aÁ׽͸êÀu±Ð¨|ªº±À°U¤§µü?

¤µ¦~«×ªºIYMC-2012¬O²Ä¤­©¡¡A¥Ñ¦L«×°Ç§J¸£ªºCity Montessori School (CMS)­t³dÁ|¿ì¡CCMS¦¨¥ß©ó1959¦~¡A¬O²{¤µ¥@¬Éª÷¤ó¬ö¿ý¤W³æ¤@«°¥«³Ì¤jªº¾Ç®Õ¡A¾Ç¥Í¤H¼Æ¶W¹L39,000¤H¡A¨C¦~­nÁ|¿ì34­Ó»P±Ð¨|¬ÛÃöªº°ê»Ú©Ê¬¡°Ê¡C³oÅý²Ä¤@¦¸¨ì¦L«×°Ñ¥[°ê»ÚÄvÁɪº§Ú­Ì¬Û·íÅå³Y¡A¾Ç®Õ³Ð¿ìªÌ©Ò°í«ùªº¦h¤¸ªÀ·|»ù­È»P°ê»Ú¤Æ°Ñ»PºA«×¡A¤£¶È¤î¬O¤f¸¹¦Ó¤w¡A§ó¬O©w¦³Ä@´º(Vision)¡B®Ö¤ß»ù­È(Core Value)¡B»P¥Ø¼Ð(Goal)¡A¦³µ¦²¤ªº³z¹L¹ê»Úªº­pµe»P¦æ°Ê¤è®×¦b³v¨B¹F¦¨²z·Q¡C

¹ï©ó§Ö³tµo®i¤¤ªº¦L«×¡A¬M¤J²´Ã®ªº²Ä¤@¦L¶H¬O¡G«°¶m®t¶Z¡B³h´IÄa®í¡B¶¥¯Å®t²§¡B¾ÖÀ½²V¶Ã¡BÂø¶ÃµL³¹¡A¦ý«o¥Rº¡¬¡¤O¡B¶Ã¤¤¦³§Ç¡B¦wµM¦Û±o¡B¥Í¬¡¦b§Æ±æ¤¤¡A¹ï©M¥­¡B¦Û¥Ñ¡B»P¥­µ¥¦³µÛµL­­ªº´÷±æ¡A«o«i©óª§¨ú¡B§V¤O«ùÄò¤£¾Ó¡A§Æ±æ¯à¹F¦¨²z·Q¡C

ªÀ·|¤W³\¦h¤H³£»¡¡G¥xÆW³´¤J¥¢¸¨ªº¤@¥N¡A¼~Äß¡B®£Äߥ¼¨Ó¨S¦³Ävª§¤O¡A®£²_¬°¥x³Ò¡C¹L¥hÅý¥xÆW¤Þ¥H¬°¶Æªº¡u¥xÆW¿ú²T¸}¥Ø¡v¡B³h´I®t¶Z¤p¡B±Ð¨|´¶¤Î»P¤H¤~ªºÀu²§©Ê¡A¦ü¥G¦b¼~Äß»P®£Äߤ¤º¥º¥¦a³à¥¢¡C¯u¬O³o¼Ë¶Ü?ÁÙ¬O§Ú­Ì§û¤H¼~¤Ñ¡B¦Û´M·Ð´o©O?

§Ú¥X¥Í¦b1965¦~¡A¨º­Ó¦~¥N¥xÆW¸gÀÙ¥¿·Ç³Æ¶}©l°_­¸¡A¦b¼Æ¤d¦~¨Ó¤¤°ê¾§®a«ä·QªºÂȳ³»P²o¤Þ¤U¡AªÀ·|»ù­È«Ü©úÅãÁͦV¾Ç¦ÓÀu«h¥K¡AªÀ·|¤W¹ï¡u¤h¡B¹A¡B¤u¡B°Ó¡v¤£¦P¾·~ªº¼ç³W«h»ù­È§PÂ_¡AŪ®Ñ¤H¬O¬Û¹ï¨ü¨ì´L­«»P±À±Rªº¡C¦b¨º­Ó¦~¥N¡A¤H¤H³Û¤É¾Ç¡B­«µø¦Ò¸Õ¡B¤@¦Ò©w¦¿¤s¡A¦ý½a¤H¥i¥H³z¹L¦Ò¸Õ¤J¾Ç½¨­¡A¤£»Ý­n®aªø¤Ó¦hÃB¥~ªº¤ß¤O§ë¤J¡A¦³©Ò¿×ªº¡u©ñ¤û¯Z»P¤É¾Ç¯Z¡v¤§§O¡C´¿´X¦ó®É¡AÀHµÛªÀ·|ªº¥Á¥D¡B¦Û¥Ñ¶}©ñ¡A¦h¤¸»ù­Èªº§e²{³Û±o¾_¤Ñ»ùÅT¡A²×©ó°ê¤¤°ò´ú¡B¦h¤¸¤J¾Ç¤è®×¥XÄl¤F¡A§Æ±æ¯àÂàÅܹï¡u©ñ¤û¯Z»P¤É¾Ç¯Z¡vªº¨èªO¦L¶H¡A¦ý«o´«¨Ó³s±Ð¨|¥DºÞ¾÷Ãö³£¤£´±©ú¨¥±Ð§ï¥¢±Ñªº´d¼@¡A¤S·Ç³Æ±À¥X¤Q¤G¦~°ê±Ð¡A±À¥X¾A©Ê´N¾Ç°Ï¡B§K¸Õ¤J¾Ç»P¦Ò¸Õ¤J¾Ç¤è®×¡C

ºîÆ[¨º»ò¦h¦~¨Ó¤@¨t¦Cªº±Ð¨|§ï­²¡A¥xÆW­«µøªº¬Oªï¦XªÀ·|¤j²³ªí¶Hªº¬Ýªk¡A¹L«×°l¨D¡u¤J¾Ç¾÷·|¥­µ¥¡v¡A«o³à¥¢¹ïªÀ·|¦h¤¸»ù­È¼ç³W«h¹ê½èªº­«¾ã°µ¥X¬Fµ¦»P¹ê½èªº§V¤O¡C¦b²{¤µ¦W®Õ²¦·~´Nµ¥¦P´N·~¾÷·|ªº«O»Ù»P¶i¤J¾³õ¨ú±o¥ß¨¬ÂI¥ý¾÷ªº«äºû¤U¡A¤Q¤G¦~°ê±Ðªº§K¸Õ¤J¾Ç¤è®×¡A¤w¥i¥H«Å§i¤£¹L¬O¥t¤@ºØ§Î¦¡ªº°ê¤¤°ò´ú¡A¥t¤@ºØ¤J¾Ç¾÷·|¥­µ¥ªº°l¨D¡A¤S¦³¦ó¹ê½è¤Wªº®t²§¥i¨¥?

¥Ñ©ó§Ú­ÌµLªk¦³®Ä¸Ñ¨M¾Ç¥Í²¦·~«á¦bªÀ·|¤W¥Í¦s¯à¤Oªº¥ß¨¬ÂI¥­µ¥¡A¦]¦¹¾É­P³\¦h¨ã¦³«D»y¤å¡B¼Æ²z¾Ç¬ì¯à¤O¸êÀuªº¾Ç¥Í¡A©ñ±ó¥L­Ì»P¥Í­Ñ¨Ó¦b¬ÛÃö»â°ìªº¸êÀu¯à¤O¡A±q¦Ó°Ñ¥[»y¤å¡B¼Æ²z¾Ç¬ì¯à¤OÄv³vªº¤J¾Ç¯¶ªù¡A¦ÛµM¾Ç²ß±o¨¯­W¡B¤£§Ö¼Ö¡C

°ê¥Á±Ð¨|ªº³]­pÀ³¸Ó¬O¨ã³Æ´¶¹M©Ê¡B¾A¦X¤j¦h¼Æ¾Ç¥Í¾Ç²ß¡BµÛ­«¤£¦P»â°ìªºª¾ÃѾDz߻P°ò¥»¥Í¬¡¯à¤Oªº«Ø¥ß¡A¦ý«o¤£¥i°¾¼o¹ï¾Ç²ß¸¨«áªÌªº¸É±Ï±Ð¾Ç(¸ê·½¯Z)»P¸êÀuªÌªº¸êÀu±Ð¨|¡C´¿´X¦ó®É¡A¥xÆWªº±Ð¨|·í§½±q¥xÆW¾Ç¥Í¦b»y¤å»P¼Æ²z¾Ç¬ì¯à¤Oªº°ê»Úµû¤ñ¤¤µo²{¡AÀu¶Õ³vº¥³à¥¢¡AÁöµM¤]¦³¸êÀu¯Z(°ê¤p¡B°ê¤¤¡B»P°ª¤¤))»P¬ì¾Ç¯Z(°ª¤¤))µ¥°t®M³]­p¡A«o¨ü­­ªÀ·|¤j²³ªºªí¶HÀ£¤O¡A§Ë¦¨¸êÀu¯Z¶]¯Z¤W½Ò(°ê¤p¡B°ê¤¤)ªº¥|¤£¹³³]­p(²z¥Ñ¬O°í«ù¤£¯à¤O¤À¯Z)¡BÁ׽͸êÀu±Ð¨|¡B§[©ó¹ï¸êÀu±Ð¨|µ¹¤©ÃB¥~ªº¤ä«ù¡C

¦¹¦¸°Ñ»PIYMC 2012¡A±Í¤H¦³©¯»P¦L«×Montfort Inter Collegeªº¼Æ¾Ç¦Ñ®vRewa Prasad¤k¤h²`½Í¦L«×ªº°ª¤¤¼Æ¾Ç¸êÀu±Ð¨|¡A¤]»P®õ°ê¡Bµá«ß»«ªº°ÑÁɻⶤ½Í¤Î¥L­Ì°ê®a¦p¦ó¿z¿ï¿ï¤â°Ñ¥[°ê»Ú©Ê¼Æ¾ÇÄvÁÉ¡C¥L­Ì¤£¬ù¦Ó¦Pªº¨¥¹D¡G¬F©²»P¥Á¶¡±Ð¨|²Õ´Äâ¤â¦@¦P§V¤O¡C

§Ú­Ì¥i¥H¬Ý¨ì¹³CMS¨p¥ß¾Ç®Õ³o¼Ë¤j¤âµ§ªá¶O¸g¶OÁ|¿ì«D±`¦h¤j«¬ªº°ê»Ú©Ê¬¡°Ê¡AÅý¥L­Ì¤Î¦L«×ªº¾Ç¥Í±o¥H¦³¸û¦h¾÷·|°Ñ»P°ê»Ú©Ê¬¡°Ê¡AÅé²{¦h¤¸»ù­È»P°ê»Ú¤Æ¡C§Ú­Ì¤]Å¥¨ì®õ°ê»Pµá«ß»«ªº±Ð¨|¥DºÞ¾÷Ãö¦p¦ó¨ó§U¥Á¶¡±Ð¨|²Õ´¨î«×©Êªº¿z¿ï¾Ç¥Í¡B°Ñ»P°ê¤ºÄvÁÉ»P¬¡°Ê¡A¥X¿ú¥X¤O¡C

¥H¤µ¦~¤C¤ë¦b¥xÆWÁ|¿ìªºTaiwan International Mathematics Competition 2012 (TAIMC-2012)¬°¨Ò¡A³o¬O°ê»Ú¤W©Ó»{µn¿ý¦b®×ªº°ê»Ú¼Æ¾ÇÄvÁÉ¡A¥xÆW¦b¥Á¶¡²Õ´«ùÄò¤£Â_§V¤O¤U¤~ª§¨ú±o¨Óªº¥D¿ìÅv¡A³q¹L¦¹¶µ°ê»ÚÄvÁɦÒÅçÀò±oª÷µPªº¿ï¤â¡A¤é«á¤]¦³³\¦h¿ï¤â¦A¦¸Àò±o§Ú°ê±Ð¨|¥DºÞ¾÷Ãö¥D¿ì¨Ã©Ó»{ªº¨È¤Ó¼Æ¾Ç¶øªL¤Ç¨ÈÄvÁÉ(APMO)¤Î°ê»Ú¼Æ¾Ç¶øªL¤Ç¨ÈÄvÁÉ(IMO)¼úµP¡A¥i¥H»¡¬O¤@ºØ°ê¤¤¶¥¬q¼Æ¾Ç¸êÀu±Ð¨|¦¨´NªºÄvÁɦ¨ªGÅé²{¡B¤]¬O¶i¤JAPMO¡BIMOÄvÁɽñ¸}¥Ûªº¤@ºØ°ê»Ú©ÊÄvÁÉ¡AµM¦Ó¥D¿ì³æ¦ì¦b¶Ò´Ú¤Î´M¨D¬F©²±Ð¨|¥DºÞ¾÷Ãöªº¨ó§U®É¡A«o¬O§xÃø­«­«¡AÀ°§U¤]«Ü¦³­­¡A¦h¼Æ¬O¾a®aªøªº¼ö¤ßÀ°¦£¡B¾Ç¥Í¤Î§Ó¤uªº¨ó§U¤~¥i¥H¶¶§Q§¹¦¨¡F¤ÏÆ[¸Ó¤ñÁɦb°ê¥~¡AµL½×¬O¦b¨È¤Ó°Ï°ìªº®õ°ê¡B¦L¥§¡Bµá«ß»«¡B»PÁú°ê¡A©Î¬O2013¦~±N¦b«O¥[§Q¨ÈBurgasÁ|¿ìªºBulgaria International Mathematics Competition 2013 (BIMC-2013)¡A³£¬O¥Ñ¸Ó°ê¬F©²ªº±Ð¨|¥DºÞ¾÷Ãö¤j¤O¨ó§U¡A¥X¿ú¡B¥X¤O¦@Á¸²±Á|¡C

¤µ¦~«×±Í¤l§Ì¦³©¯°Ñ¥[±Ð¨|³¡­pµe¸É§U°õ¦æªº¡u101¾Ç¦~«×¥_°Ï°ª¤¤¾Ç¥Í¼Æ¾Ç»P¬ì¾Ç¸ó»â°ì¤H¤~°ö¨|­pµe¡v¡A«oÅ¥»D¥D¿ì¾Ç®Õªº­pµe¥D«ù¤H«ÜµL©`ªº»¡¡G¡u­pµe¸É§U¥Ó½Ð¹Lµ{³Æ·PÁ}¨¯¡B¸É§U®×¿ð¿ð¥¼¯à®Ö©w¡B¸g¶O©úÅ㤣¨¬»PÁY¤ô¡A§Æ±æ®aªø¦h¦h§V¤OÅý±Ð¨|¥DºÞ¾÷Ãöª¾¹D§Ú­Ìªº»Ý¨D¡B²z·Q»P¿ì¯Zªº¦¨®Ä¡C¡v

³o¨Ç®×¨Ò¥i¥HÅý§Ú­Ìª¾¹D¡G¥xÆW¦b°l¨D°ê»Ú¤Æ¡B¸êÀu±Ð¨|¡B¤H¤~Àu¤Æªº²z·Q»P¹ê»Ú§@¬°¬O¬Û¤¬¹H­Iªº¡A³´¤J½t¤ì¨D³½ªº§x¹Ò¡A¥H¬°³z¹L¤Q¤G¦~°ê±Ð¡u¾A©Ê´N¾Ç¡v¡B°l¨D¡u¤J¾Ç¾÷·|¥­µ¥¡v´N¥i¥H¹F¦¨¡A¦Ó©¿²¤¤F§ó¬°¹ê»Ú¡B¦³®Äªº°t®M±¹¬I¡C

©Î³\¦³³\¦h¤H·|»¡¡G°Ñ¥[°ê»Ú©Êªº¼Æ¾ÇÄvÁɬO¬¡¦b¤ÑÀs°êªº¤H¤~¨É¦³ªº¬¡°Ê¡C§Y«K¦p¦¹¡AÃø¹D§Ú­Ì¤£À³¸Ó«ä¦Ò¦p¦óÅý¬¡¦b¦a¹«°êªº¤H¤]¯à°Ñ»P§ó¦hªº°ê»Ú©Ê¬¡°Ê¡B¯S§O¬O¥i¥H¦b°ê¤º¤]°Ñ»P°ê»Ú©Ê¬¡°Ê¶Ü?

¤]¦³¤@¨Ç¤H·|¥H¬°§Ú­ÌÅý¤p«Ä°Ñ¥[°ê»Ú©Êªº¼Æ¾ÇÄvÁÉ¡A¥Ø¼Ð´N¬O­n®³¨ú¤@¨Ç¼úµPªºµêºa¥i¥H¬¯Ä£½}¤F¡C­Ó¤Hªº¬Ýªk¡A©Î³\¯u¦³³o¼Ëªº¾Ç¥Í»P®aªø¡A¦ý¬O¦pªG±z¿Ë¾ú¨ä¹ÒÅéÅç¡A±z·|¬Ý¨ì§ó¦h¼Æªº®aªø»P¾Ç¥Í¦b¥Gªº¬O°Ñ»Pªº¹Lµ{¡B°Ñ»Pªº¦h¼Ë©Ê¡B°ê»Ú¸gÅç»P¤£¦P¤å¤Æªº¾Ç²ß»P¥æ¬y¡A¾Ç¥Í¦Û°ê»ÚÄvÁɤ¤²ß±o§O¤Hªºªø³B¡A¶i¤@¨B«ä¯Á¤ÏõX¡A¤Æ¬°¦Û¤v¦A¦¨ªøªº°Ê¤O¡A©Î³\³o¤~¬O°Ñ»PÄvÁɤñ°_¼úµP§ó¬°­«­nªº¦¨ªG¡C«Ü©úÅã¦a¡A±Í¤l§Ì¨C°Ñ¥[¹L¤@¦¸°ê»Ú©Ê¬¡°Ê©ÎÄvÁÉ¡A´N·|¦³¤@©wªº¦¨ªø»P¶¥¬q©Êªº¿ÆÅÜ¡A¦]¦¹¤£»Ý­n»´©¿°ê»Ú©Ê¬¡°Ê©ÎÄvÁɦb¾Ç²ß¤Wªº·P¬V¯à¤O¡A³o¬O§Ú­Ì³\¦h±aµÛ¤p«Ä¤@°_°Ñ»P°ê»Ú¬¡°Êªº¦@¦P¤ß±o»PÅé»{¡C

®ç¶é·s¿³¤¤¾Ç ´åÎ]Ä˪º¤÷¿Ë ´å½÷²»

2012-12-31 22:34­Ó¤H¸ê®Æ¶Ç°e Email µ¹ ®]¤å¥ý
®]¤å¥ý

I am You, Yao-Teng. I am an 8th grade student from Shin-Shing International School. I attended the 5th International Young Mathematicians¡¦ Convention 2012 (5th IYMC 2012), held on December first to fourth at the CMS school in Lucknow, India.
The first night, I saw the different habit from Taiwan. I saw that they put the package on the top of the car. Also, they drove car in a very crazy way. On the road, the driver turned right and almost had a car accident. The tires are all flattened and still can be driven, it really amazed me.
Then the next day, we flied to Lucknow. We met the people from the school CMS at the airport. At the airport, we enjoyed milk tea and biscuit. We took a photo at the airport and got to the school.
At there, although there wasn¡¦t much delicious food, I liked their milk tea and ice cream. Water in Indian isn¡¦t clean, it has a lot of mud in it, so we had to buy lots of water to drink. Everyday in India, I am always worried about water. I continued asking my father to buy a lot of water. Now, I think it is a quite special phenomenon. In Taiwan, I can drink water every time I want, but in India, I was afraid of water shortage.
Almost every day, we had to listen to the speech about saving our earth and learning the culture from different countries. The convention also had a lot of excellent performance to let us see. But the speech is too long, I lost patience.
The third day, we had to join the contest. During the individual contest, I could not know the meaning of that question, so I had to guess. I was very worried about it. I realized that my English ability is bad. I need to study hard. One thing interesting during the contests is that even if they said we couldn¡¦t use the dictionary, many people still used it. Some people looked at the question even the test didn¡¦t begin. For me, it can¡¦t happen in Taiwan, we all know that we shall not begin the test until the bell rings. When we had the relay rounds, my question was too easy, but I got a wrong clue from my teammates so that I couldn¡¦t answer it. During the team contest, we had a big mistake for giving the problems to other people to solve. We gave two difficult problems to the same person. Hence, we couldn¡¦t get all the questions correct. The last test is math quiz, we joined the first round. There are twenty¡Vfive questions to be answered. We thought that we might get a wrong answer for question one, but we got into the second round. In the second, we were scared to answer. One reason is if we answered wrong, we would have got minus points. Another reason is we couldn¡¦t know the special name of the people or some names. I was stupid during the contest. I said ¡§D¡¨ into Taiwanese way then we lost ten points. Hence, we got forth place. I think that if we trained for this contest, we might have had a chance to get third place.
At the prize ceremony, we got the champion of the team contest, but we didn¡¦t get the champion of the whole contests. I was very disappointed. Also we get three gold medals and three silver medals for individual contest. I was so amazed I could get gold medal, because I have two questions answered wrong. I think I am very lucky, because China team didn¡¦t participate the contest.
At the culture night, we exchanged gift and went to different teams¡¦ rooms to give the special note book of TAIMC 2012. Also we made a lot of friends from giving notebooks or gifts. The next day, we went to play cards with the Philippines which lived next to our rooms. From playing cards, we knew that same games in different countries, the rule might have some chances. I am really happy that I can learn how to play cards.
The best is at the last day. The special product in India is scarf. It is much softer than our scarves. Also, its price is much lower than the price in Taiwan, so we bought a lot, too. I wish I can have one. At the five-star hotel, we ate the delicious food. It is the best meal. I had eaten in India.
After this contest, I realized that studying English is very important. You need to use English to speak to other people to make friends. Also the language of the test problem is in English, I couldn¡¦t understand it. Making friends is also important, too. I could learn different cultures and have a good relationship with other people. And I wished I can join international contest again.

®ç¶é·s¿³¤¤¾Ç ´åÎ]ÄË

2013-01-01 04:41­Ó¤H¸ê®Æ¶Ç°e Email µ¹ ®]¤å¥ý
®]¤å¥ý

On the plane back to Taiwan, I started to recall things that happened to me in the past few days¡K

We arrived at India¡¦s capital-New Delhi around midnight, in order to adjust to the jet lag, we went to a hotel nearby to rest for four hours, and oh boy, we did need that four-hours-rest, after that, everyone felt refreshed.

We got up at 6:30 AM and went to Lucknow by Jet Airlines. I was shocked when we got out of the airport. The organizer of 2012 IYMC (International Young Mathematician¡¦s Convention) had organized a band to welcome every delegate. We had to walk on a red carpet, staffs from CMS (City Montessori School) put flower rings on our necks and their eyes revealed their hospitality. Then, the founder of CMS, Dr. Gandhi welcomed us by offering many cookies and fruit juices, I enjoyed them a lot. On the school bus to their campus where the convention was held, we chatted with the teachers of CMS happily.

There were no traffic lights on our way to the campus. I was told that there was no traffic light in the city of Lucknow. Then here came a question: How do they manage the traffic? Soon, the answer came out of surface: They used their horns to clear their paths, that is why we heard lot of noises.

When we arrived at CMS, I was astonished by the campus buildings, they were impressively decorated. Flower rings were everywhere, slogans about world unity and how education can change the world can be found in every major entrance. First, we went to the registration office to got our candidate¡¦s jackets and bags, then we went to have lunch at the school cafeteria, after that, we went to take group photo and then the opening ceremony. The school had organized many speeches and different performances. This is one reason of why I think IYMC is different from other international mathematics competitions, those speeches and performances delivered strong messages about unity on earth and world peace. They were hoping young students like us can help to sort out all the chaos of international situations in the future. In addition to this, IYMC offered us more opportunities to communicate with delegates from other countries, because all of us stayed in the same dormitory building, we can chat and play games whenever we had time.

The opening ceremony ended at about 10 PM, we finally had supper. The supper and all the following meals were held besides their swimming pool. They decorated the whole place in white and light blue theme. It was quite romantic like what we saw in the western movies. One thing I felt different from Taiwan was the curry. They ate curry in every meal, so soon I got tired of eating curry. There was one time I only ate rice for lunch. The program schedule was tide, we went to bed everyday around midnight, I was so excited that I forgot I usually went to bed around 9:30 when I was in Taiwan.

The next day was the test day. In the morning we had the relay round and the first round of the math quiz. Relay round is an interesting way to hold an examination. Every participant needs to solve one mathematical problem, the answer from that problem will become the base of another mathematical problem for his next team member to solve. I was the first person in my team, so I could just finish my problems and hope that my teammates in the back will get the right answers. After that was the math quiz, we finished all the answers in half the time required, so we checked again and again, we walked out the exam hall with smiles on our face. In the afternoon we had the individual contest and the team contest, the individual contest was hard, but I kept trying. Still, in the end, I had to guess some of the answers. In the team contest, we distributed the questions evenly so that each team member got two questions. I used my all fifty minutes to try to answer those two questions, yet I still did not finish all of them. Because of this year¡¦s questions were hard; you would still get a medal even if you just answered a few questions right.

The next day, we had the second round of the math quiz and the mathematical fair. Our team didn¡¦t enter the second round of the math quiz, but we could see the problems and even answer them if no one on the stage could. I think that this is the most interesting part of the convention because you have to know lots of stuffs, ex: 10^100 is called googol. I was good at this because I read lot of mathematic story books. I even got one question right when there was no one in the auditorium could answer. After that we had the mathematical fair, it was fun! But I didn¡¦t have time to play the games other people put out. What a pity.

Later that night, we had cultural presentation, we Taiwan team brought the lion dance. We learned that lion dance just one night before, because we didn¡¦t have time to get together to practice. We did our best to perform the dance. From the clapping sound we got, I guessed people like our lion dance very much. In the end of the culture night, students from around the world all went to the stage to dance wildly. We imitated the popular PSY Gangnam Style and soon free style¡Ait was so much fun to have hundreds of students dance together. The next day, we said goodbye to our scouts, goodbye to our newly-made friends, we left the school campus¡K

Suddenly, an announcement jolted me awake: Ladies and Gentlemen, We are about to arrive at Taipei International Airport¡K so there ends of the fabulous and unforgettable fifth IYMC¡K

·s¦Ë¹êÅ礤¾Ç ´¿¤¸

2013-01-01 20:20­Ó¤H¸ê®Æ¶Ç°e Email µ¹ ®]¤å¥ý
®]¤å¥ý

My name is CHIU, KO-WEI and I am 8th grade student from Dun-Hua Junior High School. I attended the 5th International Young Mathematicians¡¦ Convention (IYMC), held in Lucknow, India, from November 30th to December 6th.This is the third time I travel abroad and the first time join a mathematics competition which needs to use English to answer. I had a great time when attending this activity.

During the competition, there were many different kinds of contests such as relay rounds, math exams, individual contests, team contests and math fairs. My favorite part was the team contest . In the team contest, there were only six questions. We were given ten minutes to allocate everyone¡¦s work. When time was up, we were not able to talk with each other. I was distributed to do the fifth and sixth subjects. In spite of the fact that I spent sixty minutes, I didn¡¦t finish doing them. What a pity! By the way, in the math exams one of my teammates was so nervous that he answered the questions with Chinese instead of English. As a result, we lost ten points in that round, but we didn¡¦t blame on him. Finally, we got gold medal in team contest and I got silver medal in the individual contest.

While we were competing, my mother and other people were shopping. They spent a great deal of money to buy local specialties such as Medimix soap used in The Arabian Tower in Dubai, Brooke Bond TAJ MAHAL Tea Bag¡Ketc. They must be satisfied with what they had bought.

I think that IYMC is much different from any other international mathematics competitions. The following are the reasons why I regard this competition as different. First, it requires good ability in communicating with English because we were limited to speak English only during the contests. Second, they hold this contest in the hope of gathering the young from different countries to work together and save the Earth. It¡¦s a big difference from other contests. The last one, it gave me a good opportunity to exam my mathematical ability and practice my English. For example, there was an activity called ¡§ the culture night¡¨. I not only made lots of friends from a variety of regions at the time but exchanged gifts with each other. Most interestingly, the team whose rooms were next to us was from The Philippines. To my surprise, they could speak Chinese! They were so friendly that they gave us mango preserved in sugar which is known as the best specialty in The Philippines. We also played games with the Philippines and had a great time at that night.

Before returning to Taiwan, we stayed one-day in Delhi. We had a delicious lunch at a great hotel in local. When we entered into the hotel ; all of a sudden, we were asked to have a security check. To my relief, it went well. While our parents were enjoying shopping and buying scarves, we were having a wonderful meal. It was the best meal we had in India. In the afternoon, we went to Swaminarayan Akshardham, a glorious Buddhism temple in India. I was amazed at it was not run by Indian government but by one monk, and that the carving on the structure was really thrilling and breath-taking .

In this trip, I think that I must study English more diligently so that when writing English subjects , I won¡¦t feel it difficult to answer. This time, the reason why I couldn¡¦t get a gold medal in the individual contests was the fact that I couldn¡¦t understand what was the question talking about, which made me determine to study English hard. And I think that I have to write more neatly and systematically so as to let everyone understand what I have written. To sum up, I have learned a lot during this trip and realized that there are still lots of things I have to study. I really appreciated that the Chiuchang Mathematics Education Foundation gave us a chance to broaden my horizons. In order to invite the next contest, I should be hard-working now.

¥x¥_¥«¥ß´°¤Æ°ê¤¤ ªô¥i¬°

2013-01-02 06:02­Ó¤H¸ê®Æ¶Ç°e Email µ¹ ®]¤å¥ý
¨ì ( 1 | 2 ¤U­¶ )

¤E³¹¼Æ¾Ç¥Xª©ªÀ¡B¤E³¹¼Æ¾Ç°òª÷·|ª©Åv©Ò¦³
¥»ºô­¶¦UÁåµ²¼ÐÃD¤ÎÁåµ²¤º®eÂk­ìÅv§Q¤H©Ò¦³
Copyright 2000 ~2004¤E³¹¼Æ¾Ç¥Xª©ªÀ¡B¤E³¹¼Æ¾Ç°òª÷·|
¥»ºô¯¸¤º©Ò¦³¤å¦r¤Î¸ê®Æª©Åv§¡ÄݤE³¹©Ò¦³¡A¥¼¸g®Ñ­±¦P·N¤§°Ó·~¥Î³~¥²¨s
This web site was made with XOOPS, a web portal system written in PHP.
XOOPS is a free software released under the GNU/GPL license.

TW XOOPS Official WebsiteFreeBSD Official WebsiteApache Official Website