Åwªï¨Ó¨ì °]¹Îªk¤H¥x¥_¥«¤E³¹¼Æ¾Ç±Ð¨|°òª÷·|
­º­¶Home ·s»D°ÏNews °Q½×°ÏForum ÀɮפU¸üDownloads
­«­n¤½§i

2023 ¿D¬wAMC¼Æ¾Ç¯à¤OÀË©w

2023-2024¦~°ê»Ú¤¤¤p¾Ç¼Æ¾Ç¯à¤OÀË´ú(IMAS)

2024¤p¾Ç¼Æ¾Ç¥@¬ÉÁܽÐÁÉ(PMWC 2024¡A­»´ä)»P2024°ê»Ú¤p¾Ç¼Æ¾ÇÄvÁÉ(InIMC 2024¡A¦L«×Lucknow¥«)

2024«C¤Ö¦~¼Æ¾Ç°ê»Ú«°¥«ÁܽÐÁÉ(InIMC 2024¡A¦L«×Lucknow¥«))

²Ä20©¡°ê»Ú¤p¾Ç¼Æ¾Ç¤Î¦ÛµM¬ì¾Ç¶øªL¤Ç¨È (20th IMSO)¼Æ¾Ç²Õ

²Ä20©¡°ê»Ú¤p¾Ç¼Æ¾Ç¤Î¦ÛµM¬ì¾Ç¶øªL¤Ç¨È (20th IMSO)¦ÛµM¬ì¾Ç²Õ

2019°ê»Ú«C¤Ö¦~¼Æ¾Ç¶øªL¤Ç¨È (ITMO 2019¡A¦L«× Lucknow¥«)

¾ú¥v¤½§i

¿D¬wAMC¼Æ¾Ç¯à¤OÀË©w

2022 ¿D¬wAMC¼Æ¾Ç¯à¤OÀË©w

2021 ¿D¬wAMC

°ê»Ú¤¤¤p¾Ç¼Æ¾Ç¯à¤OÀË´ú(IMAS)

IMAS 2022

IMAS 2021

¤p¾Ç¼Æ¾ÇÄvÁÉ

¤p¾Ç¼Æ¾Ç¥@¬ÉÁܽÐÁÉ»P°ê»Ú¤p¾Ç¼Æ¾ÇÄvÁÉ

PMWC 2023»PBIMC 2023

PMWC 2022»PIIMC 2022

°ê»Ú¤p¾Ç¼Æ¾Ç¤Î¦ÛµM¬ì¾Ç¶øªL¤Ç¨È(IMSO)

19th IMSO

18th IMSO

¤¤¾Ç¼Æ¾ÇÄvÁÉ

«C¤Ö¦~¼Æ¾Ç°ê»Ú«°¥«ÁܽÐÁÉ

BIMC 2023

IIMC 2022

°ê»Ú«C¤Ö¦~¼Æ¾Ç¶øªL¤Ç¨È(ITMO )

ITMO 2017

ITMO 2015

°ê»Ú«C¤Ö¦~¼Æ¾Ç®a·|ij(IYMC )

IYMC 2022

IYMC 2016

¶V«nªe¤º¼Æ¾ÇÁܽÐÁÉ(HOMC )

HOMC 2019

±ý¬d¸ß¨ä¾l¾ú¥v¤½§i¡A¥i§Q¥Î­º­¶¥k°¼¤§ÃöÁä¦r·j´M¥\¯à
¥Ø«e¨Ã¥¼¦³³Ì·s·s»D¡I
¥D¿ï³æ
· ¦^­º­¶
· ·s»D°Ï
· °Q½×°Ï
· ÀɮפU¸üDownloads
· ºô¯¸³sµ²
· ¹q¤l¬ÛÁ¡
· ¹Ù¦ñºô¯¸
· ºëµØ¤å³¹
µn¤J

±b¸¹

±K½X

¿ò¥¢±K½X¶Ü¡H

©|¥¼¦³±b¸¹¶Ü¡H
¦ó¤£°¨¤Wµù¥U¡H
/  °Q½×°Ï¥D­¶10
   /  ¾Ç²ß°Q½×°Ï
      /  ¬ü°ê¬ì¾Ç®aµo²{¨´¤µ¬°¤îªº³Ì¤j½è¼Æ
­­·|­û
µo¥¬ªÌ¤º®e¦C
³X«È

¬ü°ê¬ì¾Ç®aµo²{¨´¤µ¬°¤îªº³Ì¤j½è¼Æ

¬ü°ê¬ì¾Ç®aµo²{¨´¤µ¬°¤îªº³Ì¤j½è¼Æ
¤¤¼s·s»Dºô 2006-01-05 07:30

¬ü°ê±KĬ¨½¤j¾Çªº¬ì¾Ç®aµo²{¨ì¥Ø«e¬°¤î³Ì¤jªº½è¼Æ¡C½è¼Æ¤]ºÙ¬°¯À¼Æ¡A°£¤F¥»¨­©M¤@¥H¥~¡A¤£¯à³Q¨ä¥L¥ô¦ó¼Æ¦r¾ã°£¡C³o­Ó¥Ñ±KĬ¨½¦{¤j¾Ç¨â¦ì±Ð±Â§ä¥X¨Óªº½è¼Æ¡A¬O¤@­Ó²ö¥P¥§½è¼Æ¡A²ö¥P¥§¬O¤Q¤»¨ì¤Q¤C¥@¬öªº¤@­Óªk°ê¼Æ¾Ç®a¡C¦Ó±KĬ¨½¤j¾Çªº¬ã¨s¹Î¶¤¥Î¤C¦Ê¥x¹q¸£¹Bºâ¡A±o¥Xªº³Ì·s½è¼Æ¦³910¸U¦ì¼Æ¡A¥¦¬O2ªº3¤d040¸U2457¦¸¤è´î¤@¡C

2006-01-05 14:28
®]¤å¥ý

µù¥U¤é: 2002-07-30
µoªí¼Æ: 1094

Re: ¬ü°ê¬ì¾Ç®aµo²{¨´¤µ¬°¤îªº³Ì¤j½è¼Æ

http://www.mersenne.org/

On December 15, 2005, Dr. Curtis Cooper and Dr. Steven Boone, professors at Central Missouri State University, discovered the 43rd Mersenne Prime,( 2^30,402,457)-1. The CMSU team is the most prolific contributor to the GIMPS project. The discovery is the largest known prime number.

The new prime is 9,152,052 digits long. This means the Electronic Frontier Foundation $100,000 award for the discovery of the first 10 million digit prime is still up for grabs! The new prime was independently verified in 5 days by Tony Reix of Bull S.A. in Grenoble, France using 16 Itanium2 1.5 GHz CPUs of a Bull NovaScale 6160 HPC at Bull Grenoble Research Center, running the Glucas program by Guillermo Ballester Valor of Granada, Spain.

Dr. Cooper joined GIMPS over 7 years ago with colleague Dr. Vince Edmondson. Edmondson was instrumental in the campus-wide effort until he passed away in 2003. Cooper, Boone, and CMSU truly earned this discovery, diligently coordinating over 700 PCs!

However, Dr. Cooper and Dr. Boone could not have made this discovery alone. In recognition of contributions made by tens of thousands GIMPS volunteers, credit for this new discovery goes to "Cooper, Boone, Woltman, Kurowski, et al". The discovery is the ninth record prime for the GIMPS project. Join now and you could find the next record-breaking prime! You could even win some cash.

2006-01-05 14:37­Ó¤H¸ê®Æ¶Ç°e Email µ¹ ®]¤å¥ý
³X«È

Re: ¬ü°ê¬ì¾Ç®aµo²{¨´¤µ¬°¤îªº³Ì¤j½è¼Æ

µo²{±ö´Ë½è¼Æ¡@¬ü°ê¬ã¨s¥Íµo²{³Ì¤jªº½è¼Æ

¾Ú¡m·s¬ì¾Ç®a¡nÂø»x 2003¦~12¤ë2¤é³ø¾É¡A¬ü°ê±K¦è®Ú¦{¥ß¤j¾Ç¤Æ¤u¨t¬ã¨s¥Í³Á§J¡DÁ§¦ò¡Aµo²{¨ì¥Ø«e¬°¤î³Ì¤jªº¤@­Ó±ö´Ë½è¼Æ¡A¥¦¥i¥Î220,996,011¡Ð1ªí¥Ü¡A¦@¦³6,320,430¦ì¼Æ¡C

³Á§J¡EÁ§¦ò¬O¡uºô»Úºô¸ô±ö´Ë½è¼Æ·j´M­pµe¡v¡] GIMPS¡^ªº§ÓÄ@°Ñ»PªÌ¡A¥L¬O¦b2003¦~11¤ë17¤éµo²{³o­Ó½è¼Æ¡A¦ý¦P¦~12¤ë2¤é¤~±o¨ìÅçÃÒ¡C¤§«e¡A¤HÃþµo²{ªº³Ì¤j±ö´Ë½è¼Æ¡A¦³4¦Ê¦h¸U¦ì¼Æ¡C

¦è¤¸«e 350¦~¡A§Æþ¼Æ¾Ç®a¼Ú°ò¨½¼wÃÒ©ú½è¼Æ¬OµL­­ªº¡C¦¹«á¡A³¦h¼Æ¾Ç®a´¿¹ï³oºØ½è¼Æ¶i¦æ¬ã¨s¡C¦Ó«á¦b17¥@¬ö¡Aªk°ê¯«¤÷°¨¤B¡E±ö´Ë´£¥X¤@­Ó¥i¯àºc¦¨¤@³¡¤À½è¼Æªº¤½¦¡¡GMp =2p-1¡A³oùتºp¤]¬O­Ó½è¼Æ¡A¦]¦¹«á¤H±N2p¡Ð1§Î¦¡ªº½è¼ÆºÙ¬°±ö´Ë½è¼Æ¡C

¤û¬z¤j¾Ç¼Æ¾Ç®a°¨®w´µ¡D®á¦«¥ì»¡¡A±ö´Ë½è¼Æªºµo²{¹ï§Ú­Ì²z¸Ñ½è¼Æªº¤À¥¬¡A¨S¦³¦h¤jªº§U¯q¡A¦ý¥i¥HÀ°§U¤HÃþ´ú¸Õ¹q¸£¹Bºâ¯à¤O¡C¥Ø«e¥þ¥@¬É¦³ 6¸U¦h¦W°ÑÁɪÌÅTÀ³GIMPS¡C¤]³¡A«Ü¦h¤HµLªk²z¸Ñ³o¼Ëªº¦æ®|¡A¦ý´N¦pGIMPSµo°_¤H¤§¤@ªº³ìªv¡D¨U¯S°Ò¡]George F. Woltman¡^¡A1996¦~±µ¨ü¥[®³¤j¥þ°ê¼s¼½¹q¥x³X°Ý®É©Ò»¡ªº¡A´M§ä±ö´Ë½è¼Æ³o¥ó¨Æ±¡¥»¨­¨ÃµL¥ô¦ó»ù­È¥i¨¥¡A¦ý¬O·í§A§ä¨ì¤@­Ó·sªº±ö´Ë½è¼Æ®É¡A¤ß±¡´N¹³µn¤W¸t¥À®p³»¡A¦³ºØ©ºªAªº§Ö·P¡C

¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@

A 26-year-old graduate student in the US has made mathematical history by discovering the largest known prime number.

The new number is 6,320,430 digits long. It took just over two years to find using a distributed network¡]¤À´²¦¡¹Bºâ¡^ of more than 200,000 computers.

Michael Shafer a chemical engineering student at Michigan State University used his office computer to contribute spare processing power to the Great Internet Mersenne Prime Search (GIMPS). The project has more than 60,000 volunteers from all over the world taking part.

"I had just finished a meeting with my advisor when I saw the computer had found the new prime," Shafer says. "After a short victory dance, I called up my wife and friends involved with GIMPS to share the great news."

Prime numbers are positive integers that can only be divided by themselves and one. Mersenne primes are an especially rare type of prime that take the form 2 p-1, where p is also a prime number. The new number can be represented as 220,996,011-1. It is only the 40th Mersenne prime to have ever been found.

Mersenne primes were first discussed by Euclid in 350 BC and have been central to the branch of mathematics known as number theory ever since. They are named after a 17th century French monk who first came up with an important conjecture about which values of p would yield a prime.

Primes are the building blocks of all positive numbers. They have practical uses too, for example by providing a way of exchanging the cryptographic keys that keep internet communications secure from eavesdropping. However, despite their significance, mathematicians do not understand the way prime numbers are distributed making it very difficult to identify new primes.

Marcus du Sautoy, a mathematician at Oxford University and author of The Music of the Primes, says the discovery is unlikely to add much to our understanding of the way primes are distributed but is still significant.

"It's a really good measure of what our computational capabilities are," he told New Scientist. "It's a really fun project. Everyone gets a different bit of the number universe to look at. It's a bit like the lottery."

The GIMPS project uses a central computer server and free software to coordinate the activity of all its contributors. Contributing machines are each allocated different prime number candidates to test.

Some people contribute to GIMPS out of mathematical curiosity or to test their computer hardware, while others just hope to go down in history as the discoverer of a massive prime. There is also a financial incentive with the Electronic Frontier Foundation, a non-profit US group, offering a $100,000 prize for the discovery of the first prime with 10 million digits.

Shafer's discovery was made on 17 November but it was not independently verified until now. "It's humbling to see so many people of varied lands, ages and vocations volunteering for this fun and amazing project," says Scott Kurowski, whose company Entropia manages the GIMPS server.

"There are more primes out there," adds George Woltman, who started the GIMPS project in 1996. "And anyone with an internet-connected computer can participate."

³o¨â«h·s»D§Æ±æ´£¨Ñµ¹¼ö·R¼Æ¾Çªº¾Ç¥Í¤@­Ó°T®§,¦³¾÷·|±o¨ì¼úª÷³á!

¡u¹q¤l«e¾W°òª÷·|¡v¡] Electronic Frontier Foundation¡^¤]¹ï³o¶µ­pµeµo¥X¤FÄa½à¡A²Ä¤@­Ó§ä¥X¶W¹L¤d¸U¦ì½è¼Æªº°ÑÁɪ̩ξ÷ºc¡A±N¹{µ¹10¸U¬üª÷¡F¶W¹L1»õ¦ì¼Æ¡A±N¹{µ¹15¸U¬ü¤¸¡F§ä¨ì10»õ¦ìªº¡A«h¥iÀò¹{25¸U¬ü¤¸¡C ·íµM¡A³oµ§¼úª÷±o¨Ó¨Ã¤£®e©ö¡A±M®a¹w¦ô¡A²Ä 41­Ó±ö´Ë½è¼Æ©Ò»Ý­nªº¹Bºâ¶q¡A±N¬O²Ä40­Óªº125­¿¡C·íµM¡A½Ö¤]»¡¤£·Ç¡A¦b¦¨¥¾÷²v¬°25¸U¤À¤§¤@ªº±¡ªp¤U¡A¤]³§A´N¬O¤U¤@­ÓÀò±o¼úª÷ªº©¯¹B¨à¡C

·Qª¾¹Dªñ¦~½è¼Æªº¬ã¨s,½Ð¬Ý³o­Óºô§}¸ê®Æ(Âà¶K¥ß³ø)
http://iwebs.url.com.tw/main/html/lipo1/1041.shtml

¼ö¤ß¶ý¶ý

2006-01-05 14:38

¤E³¹¼Æ¾Ç¥Xª©ªÀ¡B¤E³¹¼Æ¾Ç°òª÷·|ª©Åv©Ò¦³
¥»ºô­¶¦UÁåµ²¼ÐÃD¤ÎÁåµ²¤º®eÂk­ìÅv§Q¤H©Ò¦³
Copyright 2000 ~2004¤E³¹¼Æ¾Ç¥Xª©ªÀ¡B¤E³¹¼Æ¾Ç°òª÷·|
¥»ºô¯¸¤º©Ò¦³¤å¦r¤Î¸ê®Æª©Åv§¡ÄݤE³¹©Ò¦³¡A¥¼¸g®Ñ­±¦P·N¤§°Ó·~¥Î³~¥²¨s
This web site was made with XOOPS, a web portal system written in PHP.
XOOPS is a free software released under the GNU/GPL license.

TW XOOPS Official WebsiteFreeBSD Official WebsiteApache Official Website