Åwªï¨Ó¨ì °]¹Îªk¤H¥x¥_¥«¤E³¹¼Æ¾Ç±Ð¨|°òª÷·|
­º­¶Home ·s»D°ÏNews °Q½×°ÏForum ÀɮפU¸üDownloads
­«­n¤½§i

2023 ¿D¬wAMC¼Æ¾Ç¯à¤OÀË©w

2023-2024¦~°ê»Ú¤¤¤p¾Ç¼Æ¾Ç¯à¤OÀË´ú(IMAS)

2024¤p¾Ç¼Æ¾Ç¥@¬ÉÁܽÐÁÉ(PMWC 2024¡A­»´ä)»P2024°ê»Ú¤p¾Ç¼Æ¾ÇÄvÁÉ(InIMC 2024¡A¦L«×Lucknow¥«)

2024«C¤Ö¦~¼Æ¾Ç°ê»Ú«°¥«ÁܽÐÁÉ(InIMC 2024¡A¦L«×Lucknow¥«))

²Ä20©¡°ê»Ú¤p¾Ç¼Æ¾Ç¤Î¦ÛµM¬ì¾Ç¶øªL¤Ç¨È (20th IMSO)¼Æ¾Ç²Õ

²Ä20©¡°ê»Ú¤p¾Ç¼Æ¾Ç¤Î¦ÛµM¬ì¾Ç¶øªL¤Ç¨È (20th IMSO)¦ÛµM¬ì¾Ç²Õ

2019°ê»Ú«C¤Ö¦~¼Æ¾Ç¶øªL¤Ç¨È (ITMO 2019¡A¦L«× Lucknow¥«)

¾ú¥v¤½§i

¿D¬wAMC¼Æ¾Ç¯à¤OÀË©w

2022 ¿D¬wAMC¼Æ¾Ç¯à¤OÀË©w

2021 ¿D¬wAMC

°ê»Ú¤¤¤p¾Ç¼Æ¾Ç¯à¤OÀË´ú(IMAS)

IMAS 2022

IMAS 2021

¤p¾Ç¼Æ¾ÇÄvÁÉ

¤p¾Ç¼Æ¾Ç¥@¬ÉÁܽÐÁÉ»P°ê»Ú¤p¾Ç¼Æ¾ÇÄvÁÉ

PMWC 2023»PBIMC 2023

PMWC 2022»PIIMC 2022

°ê»Ú¤p¾Ç¼Æ¾Ç¤Î¦ÛµM¬ì¾Ç¶øªL¤Ç¨È(IMSO)

19th IMSO

18th IMSO

¤¤¾Ç¼Æ¾ÇÄvÁÉ

«C¤Ö¦~¼Æ¾Ç°ê»Ú«°¥«ÁܽÐÁÉ

BIMC 2023

IIMC 2022

°ê»Ú«C¤Ö¦~¼Æ¾Ç¶øªL¤Ç¨È(ITMO )

ITMO 2017

ITMO 2015

°ê»Ú«C¤Ö¦~¼Æ¾Ç®a·|ij(IYMC )

IYMC 2022

IYMC 2016

¶V«nªe¤º¼Æ¾ÇÁܽÐÁÉ(HOMC )

HOMC 2019

±ý¬d¸ß¨ä¾l¾ú¥v¤½§i¡A¥i§Q¥Î­º­¶¥k°¼¤§ÃöÁä¦r·j´M¥\¯à
¥Ø«e¨Ã¥¼¦³³Ì·s·s»D¡I
¥D¿ï³æ
· ¦^­º­¶
· ·s»D°Ï
· °Q½×°Ï
· ÀɮפU¸üDownloads
· ºô¯¸³sµ²
· ¹q¤l¬ÛÁ¡
· ¹Ù¦ñºô¯¸
· ºëµØ¤å³¹
µn¤J

±b¸¹

±K½X

¿ò¥¢±K½X¶Ü¡H

©|¥¼¦³±b¸¹¶Ü¡H
¦ó¤£°¨¤Wµù¥U¡H
/  °Q½×°Ï¥D­¶10
   /  °Ñ¥[¤¤¾Ç¼Æ¾ÇÄvÁɪº·P·Q»P«Øij
      /  °Ñ¥[AITMO·P¨¥
­­·|­û
µo¥¬ªÌ¤º®e¦C
®]¤å¥ý

µù¥U¤é: 2002-07-30
µoªí¼Æ: 1094

°Ñ¥[AITMO·P¨¥

¥H¤U¬OÄõ¶®°ê¤¤¤C¦~¯Å»¯¯\¶®«e©¹¥§ªyº¸°Ñ¥[AITMO 2011 ªº·P¨¥

The AITMO was a great experience both in learning and challenging myself. I have never been to Nepal and it is the first I¡¦ve ever been so far from Taiwan. When I stepped my first step on the land of Nepal, I was still quite sleepy and also a bit dizzy, but I definitely didn¡¦t forget how messy the documents on the table were and also how long the line of people was. You might say that it was the most hateful part of the trip, the truth was that we were slower than the others because Taiwanese people have to fill in two documents while the foreigners from other countries don¡¦t have to.
We stayed in a local hotel called ¡§Ambassador¡¨. The small restaurant near the hotel, where we ate our first lunch in Nepal, had a special hamburger that tastes crispy and sweet; there was also a strange mushroom soup with mushrooms that were grinded into little pieces! After having lunch, the four of us, including me, Scott Wang, Lai Wen Hong, Chen Pong Wei, went back to the hotel to practice mathematics, while our parents went shopping. This is my first time to be participating in mathematic competitions for junior high students, but I¡¦m pretty sure that Prof. Sun¡¦s math problems for us will be ten times harder than the problems that were given to us last time (during the competitions for primary students) .
The bus for us from Malpi International School came in the afternoon. The trip there was horrible but fascinating. We bumped along the road in the bus holding onto our seats. On our way there, we saw many old stores, people hanging on to the three wheeled bus, men huddled in a small truck with its door hanging dangerously open. We went up a small hill with green grassy fields, goats, chickens, and some cows hung around the houses. Finally, we came to the metal gates of the school; the guards opened the gate for us. As the bus drove into the campus, we felt like entering the gardens of, perhaps, Mt.Olympus, and waiting at the highest point of the slope were the students of Malpi International School with their big smiles and welcomes. It felt like home, sweet home.
On the second day, we marched into the capital of Nepal, Kathmandu. The parade took about two hours, around Tundikhel, Newroad, Durbar Square, Basantapur, Ason, and Ratnapark, Nepal Academy Hall. Prof. Sun had an idea of doing a lion dance, which actually got me, our national flag and also the big lion head¡¦s photo on the daily post of Nepal! We danced quite unprofessionally, and we were actually smiling in a quite foolish way, too. After the parade, all of us were both tired and sweaty all over! We had a packed lunch in the academy hall, it was really spicy! The rest of the day was mostly about the opening ceremony of AITMO-2011, which wasn¡¦t very interesting.
The third day was the most important of all, we had the individual contest in the morning, and the team contest in the afternoon. It was held in the Multi-Purpose Hall, with the juries on stage and so many people around, it was quite noisy in time. Prof. Sun told us that the timer will be shown on the big screen where everyone can see. During the test, I just can¡¦t help it, I sneaked a peek at the timer. It was so very horrible, my heart thumped faster and faster, louder and louder! I got more and more agitated less calm than before. I had to force my head down and concentrate on the problems! When we finished our tests at 15:00, our parents were still shopping somewhere in Kathmandu, I suppose. I waited impatiently, because apparently they weren¡¦t coming back any sooner (they came back at 19:00)! After everyone¡¦s back, we ate by the campfire. The locals prepared a traditional dinner and ceremony for us. We were taught to eat with our right hand and many other things. The man that sat beside my mum was from Kathmandu, he taught us more about how to eat their food, and he also told us the names of the food!
The morning of the forth day was a bit tiresome. We went on a walk through the town of Panauti, there were kids waiting for us on the roads, standing and smiling, they gave us beautiful orange flowers and handmade garland. I smiled back at them, they seemed to be only primary school kids. I wasn¡¦t feeling right then, as if my stomach had been stirred up again and again. My mum and I along with some other students and teachers from other countries went back early. When I got back to our dormitory, mum tucked me into bed, and I slept for two hours. When I got up, I felt better and went to the closing ceremony and also to watch and prepare for the culture performances. Unfortunately, the cold brought me to the medical room. After the doctor left at five o¡¦clock, we left the medical room and were just in time to hear my name called in the Multi-Purpose Hall. (I have to say that, without much preparation for the test, I was writing on a wing and a prayer, hoping for the best)I got a silver medal!
I went on stage and was the first to get my medal. But, the thing was that I puked as I stepped off stage! One of the staffs took me outside, as I spilled out all the things in my stomach. I had a small fever that night, nurses from the medical room came at night, helping my mum and prepared medicine, food and water for me. It was the truth that I felt totally refreshed the next morning, but I felt uneasy about not knowing what I have been fed with. (The clothes that was covered with vomit, smelled a bit strange, but it was also the truth that I wasn¡¦t sure whether my nose was working well or not.)
Before our departure from Nepal, Prof. Sun told us that we have to change our character into a normal group of people here for sightseeing. Our guide brought us to one of the palaces of the three great kingdoms of Nepal, called Patan. We saw people selling many traditional things, the vendors followed us everywhere, testing us in all kinds of languages, and they also keep on trying to get our attention. What had our attention was the carvings of the old city, there were big elephants, small elephants, tigers, lions, and even dragons!
Finally, it was time to go. We ate our last dinner in Nepal in a fancy Chinese restaurant. Chen Pong Wei wasn¡¦t happy when he saw the menu was still in English, since, in his opinion, a Chinese restaurant should have a Chinese menu. That got everyone bursting out laughing! We left at midnight, leaving behind the stars, beautiful fields, and clean air, placing them in our mind where we can find the happy memories easily.
I enjoyed this trip to Nepal and I wish I shall see the students of Malpi International School next year in the IMC contest in Taiwan. I must say that I hope to see everyone next time in AITMO again!

(¡°p.s. the website with the picture is here:
http://nagarikplus.nagariknews.com/component/flippingbook/book/760-nagarik-15-nov-2011/2-nagarik.html
If I¡¦m not wrong, you¡¦ll have to flip through three pages to find it!)

2011-12-12 17:26­Ó¤H¸ê®Æ¶Ç°e Email µ¹ ®]¤å¥ý
®]¤å¥ý

Re: °Ñ¥[AITMO·P¨¥

¥H¤U¬O·s¥_¥«¥Ã¥­°ª¤¤°ê¤¤³¡¤K¦~¯Å³¯Ë¢ºû«e©¹¥§ªyº¸°Ñ¥[AITMO 2011 ªº·P¨¥

¦bÄvÁɪº³¡¤À¡A³o¬O§Ú²Ä¤T¦¸¥X°ê¤ñÁÉ¡A«e¨â¦¸¤À§O¬OIMSO©MPMWC¡]³£¬O¤p¾Çªº¤ñÁÉ¡^¡A³o¦¸¸ò¥H©¹¦³©Ò¤£¦Pªº¬O³o¦¸ªº¶¤»ÚÁɬO­^¤åªº¡A¤£¹L¤]¨S¦³¤Ó¤jªº®t²§´N¬O¤F¡A¤£¹L¦b­Ó¤HÁɪº³o¤è­±¡A³o¦¸§Ú®³¤F¤@­Ó»ÈµP¡A¤w¸g¬OºI¦Ü¥Ø«e¬°¤î§Ú¦Ò³Ì¦nªº¤@¦¸¤F¡A¤£¹L¥u®t¤@ÃD´N¥i¥H®³ª÷µP¤]¬Oº¡¥i±¤ªº¡A¦pªG¦³¤@ÃD¤£­n¨BÆJ¸õ¤Ó§Ö¡A§âµª®×À³¸Ó¬O-1005ªº¸Ñ¦¨-1006ªº¸Ü¡AÀ³¸Ó´N¤£·|¦³¤µ¤Ñªº±¡§Î¤F¡A¤£¹L²{¦b©ê«è¤]µLÀÙ©ó¨Æ¤F¡C§Æ±æ©ú¦~¥i¥H¦Ò¤WIMCªº¥Nªí¶¤¡A¼W¥[¤H¥Íªº¾ú½m¡C
¡@¡@¦b­¹¦ç¦í¦æªº³¡¤À¡A§Úı±o°£¤F®É®tªº°ÝÃD¡A·í¦aªº¶¼­¹²ßºD¤]»P¥xÆW¬Û®t³\¦h¡A¦b¦Ò§¹¸Õ·í¤Ñ±ß¤WÅéÅç·í¦aªº¶¼­¹®É¡A¥L­Ì¬O­n§Ú­Ì¥Î®{¤â®³­¹ª«¦Y¡A¤]´N¬O³o¼Ë¡A®`§Ú¹j¤Ñ¦]­¹ª«¤¤¬r¦R¤F¤@¾ã¤Ñ¡AÁÙ¥hÂå°|¥´ÂIºw¡A§ó¦]¦¹µLªk°Ñ»P¨ì¤å¤Æ¤§¡u¤È¡v¥H¤Î¹{¼ú¨å§¡A¯u¥i±¤¡C¦í±J¤è­±¡A§Ú«h»{¬°§Ú­Ì©Ò©~¦íªº°ê»Ú¾Ç®ÕMalpi International School¦³¦p¥@¥~®ç·½¤@¯ëªº¬üÄR¡A¤£¹L§Ú­Ì¹B®ð¤£¦n¡A¨S¦³¬Ý¨ì¦b¤Ñ®ð¦n®É©Ò¥i¥H¬Ý¨ìªº¸t¥À®p¡A¤£¹L¾Ç®Õ¸ÌÁÙ¦]¬°±ß¤W¦³³¥Ã~¥X¨S¦Ó½Ðĵ½Ã¡A³oºØ¨Æ§Ú­Ë¬O²Ä¤@¦¸Å¥»¡¡A¥i¨£¨ºùئ³¦h¸ò¤j¦ÛµM¿Ä¬°¤@Åé¤F¡C¦b¦æªº¤è­±¡A¨ºùتº¸ô«ÜÄAð¡A®`§Ú¦b¨C¦¸¤j¬ù¤@¤p®É¥ª¥kªº¨®µ{¤¤³£µLªk¸É¯v¡AÁÙ¦³®É®tªº°ÝÃD¡A¯uªº¬OÃø¨ü·¥¤F¡Cª±¼Öªº¤è­±¡A³o¦¸ª±±oªº½TÆZ¦nª±ªº¡A¹³¬O¹C¦æ¡B±ß·|µ¥¡A¤£¹L¤]¦]¦¹ÆZ²Öªº¡C¾ãÅé¦Ó¨¥¡A°£¤F­¹ª«¤¤¬r¤§¥~¡A¨ä¥L³£º¡¤£¿ùªº¡A¤]¥æ¨ì³\¦h°¨¨Ó¦è¨È¡B¥§ªyº¸µ¥°ê®aªºªB¤Í¡A§Æ±æ¦b±N¨ÓÁÙ¦³¾÷·|¥X°ê¡C

It¡¦s my pleasure to compete with other¡¦s country in AITMO. I¡¦ve been in two others competition when I was eleven and twelve. The different of these three times is the Team Contest in English. But we still discussed in Chinese. So it isn¡¦t a big problem. In the Individual Contest, this is my best time I have ever been. But I can get the gold medal by one more correct, so unlucky. I wish that I can join the IMC next year to make my life more plentiful.
The foods there were spicy and a little dry. The food at the third day¡¦s night had to eat by hands. That¡¦s why I got sick after three days. The place we live, Malpi International School, is beautiful. But we can¡¦t see the Mount Everest because of the weather. The road there is always uneven, and I can¡¦t sleep well on the car. That¡¦s why I always yawn in the other places. Hope that I can go to another country next time.

2011-12-13 17:55­Ó¤H¸ê®Æ¶Ç°e Email µ¹ ®]¤å¥ý
®]¤å¥ý

¥H¤U¬O·s¥_¥«¥ú´_°ê¤¤¤E¦~¯Å¤ý¥Ã¥ú¼gµ¹AITMO 2011¥§ªyº¸¥D¿ì³æ¦ìªºÁ¨ç

To Malpi International School:

Thank you for hosting AITMO this year!

First, the accommodation was nice. Though it was really cold in the night time, we felt warm instead. Walking into our dormitories, we saw our names were written neatly on part of the walls. Also, our national flag was pasted on a corner near the ceiling. Though these were just little decorations of our rooms, we could feel that you really welcomed us to come and to participate in the international event.

Second, the activities were interesting. To a person who seldom joined a parade, the parade in Kathmandu should be an unforgettable experience. I could still remember the moments clearly, while all of us were dancing and cheering in the long line. We even played with the people from Kathmandu now and then. Besides, the tour to Panauti Town was also fun.

Last but not least, I would like to give my appreciation to the students from your school. No matter when I needed their help, they always tried their best to solve the problems for me. They would even bring us some snacks before we asked so. Without them, the whole event would not be as great as it was.

Taiwan delegate,

Wang, Yung-Kuang,

2011-12-13 18:00­Ó¤H¸ê®Æ¶Ç°e Email µ¹ ®]¤å¥ý
®]¤å¥ý

¥H¤U¬O­]®ß¿¤¦Ë«n°ê¤¤¤K¦~¯Å¿à¤å§»«e©¹¥§ªyº¸°Ñ¥[AITMO 2011 ªº·P¨¥

³o¦¸¥h¥§ªyº¸¡A¦¬Àò«Ü¦h¡C
§ÚÅé·|¨ì·í¦a©~¥Áªº¼ö±¡¡AµL½×¬O¥ô¦ó¦aÂI¡B¥ô¦ó¤@¤Ñ¡A¬Æ¦Ü¬O¥ô¦ó¤@­Ó¤H¡A¤j®a³£«D±`¼ö±¡¡C
³o¦¸¦³¥|¤­­Ó±ß¤W³£¦í¦b¾Ç®Õ¸Ì¡AÁöµM¤é©]·Å®t¤j¡A¥i¬O¬Ý¨ì¨º¨Ç¾Ç®Õªº¦Ñ®v©M¾Ç¥Í³£¤£¬È­·´Hªº·ÓÅU§Ú­Ì¡A¥O§Ú¤Q¤À·P°Ê¡C¥L­ÌÁٱЧڤ@¨ÇÃö©ó¥§ªyº¸ªº¸Öºq¡B­·¤g¥Á±¡¥H¤Î³\¦h¥L­Ìªº¤é±`¥Î»y©O¡I
³Ì«á¤@¤Ñ¡A±N­nÂ÷¶}¥§ªyº¸®É¡A¤j®a³£¨Ì¨Ì¤£±Ë¡A§Ú§CÁn¦a»¡¡G¡u¦A¨£¡A¥§ªyº¸¡I¡v§Ú¦^¨ì¥xÆW«á¡A¤@©w·|±`¸ò¥L­ÌÁpµ¸¡A¦]¬°¥L­Ì³£¬O§Úªº¦nªB¤Í¡C

I got a lot of harvest at this time in Nepal.
I realize that the zeal of the local residents in any places, any days, and any people. Everyone is warm and kind.
I am deeply touched that the teachers and the students took care of us for the 5 nights.
They taught me about the customs, songs and some greeting words.
At the last day, before I left Nepal, I was very sad, I said in a low voice ¡©Goodbye, Nepal!¡ª. After I come back to Taiwan, I will keep in touch with them because they are all my friends.

2011-12-13 18:25­Ó¤H¸ê®Æ¶Ç°e Email µ¹ ®]¤å¥ý
scottwang
Not too shy to talk

µù¥U¤é: 2007-08-26
µoªí¼Æ: 36

Happy country, happy life
Darkness
It was our first day at the Malpi International School. As we arrived there, the teachers and the students welcomed us friendly. The school was so beautiful that we took dozens of photos of it. After meeting our liaison officer and drinking some tea, we went to take a look at our room.
Entering our room, we saw lots of decorations around the place. On the door, there were all of our names on it; on the wall, there were stories about some famous mathematicians; at the upper corner of our room, there was a national flag pasted beside the bed. It was really warm to me.
At nighttime, my roommates went downstairs to play table tennis. Since I didn¡¦t really know how to play, I stayed in the room and thought about some math problems. Suddenly, the light went out. I heard the students downstairs cheering. I waited alone in our room, thinking that the power would come soon. However, I was wrong. The electricity didn¡¦t even come in ten minutes.
Finally, a student in Malpi International School went upstairs to search for me. As I got out from the dark building, I asked him ¡§Does this often happen in your school?¡¨ He nodded and told me ¡§That¡¦s because our school uses solar power, so when the sun isn¡¦t bright enough at daytime, our school will be lack of electricity.¡¨
How special it was! The school seemed so peaceful in the darkness. It was good to have a time like this!

The parade in Kathmandu
¡§We¡¦re going to join the huge parade in Kathmandu!¡¨ We shouted loudly when we finally arrived at the city. The city was as crowded as Taipei when we got off from the bus. We all hoped that it would become a wonderful experience.
But what could we do in the parade with only four people? After some discussion, we figured out the best way: lion dancing. Since we brought exactly four lion heads along, we decided to shake the lion heads and our parents could play the drums for us. After practicing for a few times, we felt well-prepared.
When the parade started, the city became really bustling. From the beginning of the line, people cheered loud and gave all kinds of performances. It seemed that the delegates from all around the world all enjoyed themselves in the parade. Though we were at the end of the line, it wasn¡¦t long before we started to perform our lion dancing.
¡§1, 2, 3, 4, up, down. 1, 2, 3, 4, turn left, turn right!¡¨ As it came to our turn, we started to shake our lion heads as hard as possible. Although there were only four of us, we soon caught the eyes of the people on the road. They couldn¡¦t pull their eyes away from the huge, green masks. It was probably the first time for them to see the lion heads. As we made different moves, the children even cheered for us. Our show was really successful.
As we arrived at a square, we started to dance around happily with our lion heads. Some people from the other countries even borrowed the lion heads from us. We danced in a big circle, gleefully and wildly, until the parade nearly came to its end. We were all tired when we finally went back to the place we started.
¡§Great!¡¨ we shouted as we sat down under a tree. ¡§How fun the parade is!¡¨

The ambassador from China ran away
After the huge parade, here came the opening ceremony. When we walked into the hall, all of the things seemed normal. There was only one thing different: we were all too tired to talk. We nearly fell asleep before the ceremony started. However, the event happening later stopped us from dozing.
As the ceremony started, the hall soon became crowded and noisy. But from the corner of the hall, we noticed something: someone important was coming into the hall. At first, we didn¡¦t know who he was: he was too far for us to see clearly. But it wasn¡¦t long for us to figure out who he was. We heard someone near us saying ¡§That man is the ambassador from China!¡¨
The first thought coming into my mind was about our national flag. Would the ambassador force us to put away our national flags? Luckily, it didn¡¦t happen. But I still felt a little strange: how could the ambassador from China ignore the huge flag on the stage? Wouldn¡¦t he complain about it?
The question occupied my mind for several minutes. However, I soon got the answer. When the master of the ceremony invited him to give a few words, he didn¡¦t come up to the stage. As all of the people in the hall felt strange, someone sitting beside the ambassador said that he had just left. He didn¡¦t complain about the flag at all. He just left the hall silently after sitting down for a couple of minutes! It sounded really ridiculous to me. The ambassador from China ran away after seeing our national flag! So if another civil war occurred one day, what we needed to do was to hang our flags all around the battle field. Then their troop would escape like the ambassador!

Table Tennis
¡§Want to play tennis?¡¨ when my friends asked if I would like to play with them, I nodded right away. Though I wasn¡¦t good at table tennis at all, I just wanted to give myself a try. So I joined the line that was waiting for playing it.
When it came to our turn, one of my friends and I chose to stand at a side of the table. Two competitors from Korea then came up to play with us. At first, I broke several rules because of not even knowing it. After I figured out all of the rules, I started to enjoy the game. However, I heard something.
¡§The one on the left seemed foolish. He can¡¦t even hit this ball!¡¨ One of the guys from Korea said. Although the other one didn¡¦t respond directly, he nodded his head firmly. It seemed that I was pretty stupid in playing table tennis. At that time, I told myself ¡§It¡¦s OK. It¡¦s my first time to play table tennis.¡¨ Then a ball came to me. Just when I was about to miss the ball, I hit it. It bounced to the end of the opposite side, and they were surprised by the ball. They missed it.
¡§Wow! The ball was totally out of their imagination!¡¨ my friend said proudly. I smiled back to him. It was the first point that I ever won in a table tennis game. But hope it wasn¡¦t the last!

Meditation
Before the competition started, most of the contestants were very nervous. Some of them were practicing math problems, some of them were reading the definition of some mathematical vocabularies, and some of them were trying to memorize some basic math formulas. While everyone were preparing for the competition, the master of the ceremony announced something.
¡§For the last hour before the competition, please put your books down and sit still with a peaceful mind. Let¡¦s learn how to meditate with the leading of the students from our school.¡¨ the principal of the school said. As the students of the school heard the words, they sat on the mats on the stage and closed their eyes.
¡§Please imagine that there¡¦s a flow of water in front of your eyes.¡¨ said the principal. ¡§Feel the water with your hands. How does it feel?¡¨ We started our first meditation by the instructions of the principal. At first, I felt a bit awkward. Why should I imagine something that wasn¡¦t in front of my eyes while meditating? But then I knew the answer. Imagining those sceneries could help us forget about the test, forget about the time, and even forget where we were. This could help us abandon all of the other thoughts, and let us concentrate in our meditation. After following some more instructions, I started to feel relaxed instead of nervous. I was really in my own world.
¡§Now, please open your eyes slowly.¡¨ I finally opened my eyes when I heard the words. After the meditation, I felt peaceful in my heart. I also felt confident enough to face the competition. It was the power of meditation, wasn¡¦t it?

Where's my clear mind?
¡§3, 2, 1, start!¡¨ hearing the announcement, I flipped the test paper as soon as possible. In the next two hours, I needed to try my best to finish the 15 problems.
The first few problems were pretty easy. As I saw those problems, I nearly laughed. Weren¡¦t these problems for primary school students to do? However, as I continued working on the other problems, I felt the increasing difficulty of them. I even spent about 10 minutes solving some of the problems. I was running out of time.
When I finally came to the final three problems, an hour had already passed. After some simple calculations, I got the first problem among them. But the other two seemed out of my reach. Though one of the problems looked familiar to me, I just couldn¡¦t figure anything out. Besides drawing a diagram, I hardly wrote anything on my examination paper in the next 40 minutes. I could do nothing but to write something close to nonsense at the very end of the test.
After the competition, I spent some more time trying to figure out the two problems, but my efforts were all in vain. I didn¡¦t solve any of them in Nepal, but on my way back to Taiwan, I suddenly found a simple solution to one of the two problems. What a pity it was! I really missed my clear mind up there!

A special meal
It was 9 p.m. We were going to have our dinner. But none of us knew how special the meal was. We just wanted to have our dinner as soon as possible.
Before eating the special meal, we still got something to do. We needed to worship. First, we used some white particles to make the face of the god. Second, we used some yellow flowers and red sandalwood powder to decorate the face of the god. After that, we put a string on a side of the god. As all of the strings were lit, we started to pray.
¡§The string on the side of the god symbolized you. If you worshiped with your heart, your dream will come true in the near future.¡¨ said the master. After the words, the whole school turned into silence. Everyone was worshiping and making wishes with their heart. Ten minutes nearly passed before we heard the next sound.
¡§Now, the worship is done. Let¡¦s enjoy our meal now!¡¨ as the master announced, the students from their school started to put ingredients into our plates. However, it was too dark for me to recognize the foods. I only found out that one of the ingredients was spicy chicken. But that wasn¡¦t important at all. The special thing was the way we were going to eat the meal. Instead of using chopsticks and spoons, we needed to use our hands to eat! It was really an unforgettable experience to me.
After the special meal, some people started to dance around at the front of the stage. Why not join them? Let¡¦s enjoy the rest of the night!

Though Nepal isn¡¦t a rich country, it is one of the happiest countries on Earth. Their happiness comes from their heart instead of luxurious life. I really experienced happy country, happy life there.

By:·s¥_¥«¥ú´_°ê¤¤¤E¦~¯Å¤ý¥Ã¥ú

2011-12-15 05:45­Ó¤H¸ê®Æ

¤E³¹¼Æ¾Ç¥Xª©ªÀ¡B¤E³¹¼Æ¾Ç°òª÷·|ª©Åv©Ò¦³
¥»ºô­¶¦UÁåµ²¼ÐÃD¤ÎÁåµ²¤º®eÂk­ìÅv§Q¤H©Ò¦³
Copyright 2000 ~2004¤E³¹¼Æ¾Ç¥Xª©ªÀ¡B¤E³¹¼Æ¾Ç°òª÷·|
¥»ºô¯¸¤º©Ò¦³¤å¦r¤Î¸ê®Æª©Åv§¡ÄݤE³¹©Ò¦³¡A¥¼¸g®Ñ­±¦P·N¤§°Ó·~¥Î³~¥²¨s
This web site was made with XOOPS, a web portal system written in PHP.
XOOPS is a free software released under the GNU/GPL license.

TW XOOPS Official WebsiteFreeBSD Official WebsiteApache Official Website